Jump to content
Righttobeararms

SOLD!!!! Vortex Crossfire II with mount

Recommended Posts

Up for sale is a brand new Vortex Crossfire II V- bright reticle. It's already mounted to a Leupold Mark 2 scope mount. I decided to go another way for Optics my loss is your gain. Asking 150 buyer pays shipping I do accept venmo.

SaRpMtg.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Righttobeararms said:

Up for sale is a brand new Vortex Crossfire II V- bright reticle. It's already mounted to a Leupold Mark 2 scope mount. I decided to go another way for Optics my loss is your gain. Asking 150 buyer pays shipping I do accept venmo.

SaRpMtg.jpg

Good deal with the mount!

 

Good luck on the sale!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RTBA, I'm interested. Shipping to 75251? PayPal for payment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it would be 7bucks to ship usps. I do venmo I don't do PayPal venmo is a PayPal company it's free to sign up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Flesh Wound said:

RTBA, I'm interested. Shipping to 75251? PayPal for payment?

I do venmo it's a PayPal company it's free to sign up it would be $7 to ship through USPS shoot me a private message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. I'll have to pass then. I can do PayPal. Not signing up for another online payment vendor. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Flesh Wound said:

RTBA, I'm interested. Shipping to 75251? PayPal for payment?

Let me take a look at PayPal is there any way of doing it where you don't get taxed on PayPal so you don't have to pay them to fee.  I have PayPal just haven't used it in a very long time

Edited by Righttobeararms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Righttobeararms said:

Let me take a look at PayPal is there any way of doing it where you don't get taxed on PayPal so you don't have to pay them to fee.  I have PayPal just haven't used it in a very long time

 

Yes. If I send the payment as a gift neither of us pay fees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then yes I can do PayPal

 here is my paypal email address buddy23_18103@yahoo.com

 

Or just shoot me over your email address and I'll create an invoice through PayPal

Edited by Righttobeararms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Righttobeararms said:

Then yes I can do PayPal

 here is my paypal email address buddy23_18103@yahoo.com

 

Or just shoot me over your email address and I'll create an invoice through PayPal

 

PM on the way.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine! :segrin:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Righttobeararms said:

mods please mark as sold

Done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flesh Wound said:

Mine! :segrin:

 

I hate you I got back from physical Rehab after you bought it :realmad: I had to pay $188.00 dollars for one. and no mount  :kickcan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×