AR15Armory.com

Put up or Shut Up Challenge

gshayd

If you are complaining about the things the NRA does but doing nothing about it like not becoming a voting member the Challenge says it all. Here is my one vote ballot. Become a Member and Vote

6H2xJ3h.jpg

• Like 1

I have to agree ,yes the NRA has done somethings I think are stupid and I have called them on their backing known anti gun politicians but if I was not a member my complaints would and should be worthless . Not being a member because of mistakes they make is not going to help anything and being a member might .

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ozarkpugs said:

I have to agree ,yes the NRA has done somethings I think are stupid and I have called them on their backing known anti gun politicians but if I was not a member my complaints would and should be worthless . Not being a member because of mistakes they make is not going to help anything and being a member might .

Mailing in a ballot?

Edited by gshayd

I am my own defender of my 2A and God-given rights to own and possess firearms. Perhaps I'll die defending that right, who knows. The only thing the NRA does is prolong any eventualities and live the good life playing their little game. Phony as hell and as with several other lobbies, I see right through their bs. Tomorrow the 2A is perfect. Never happen. People get drunk on power. The NRA is power. Don't need them. I'd just soon this come to a head now. 

18 minutes ago, bamashooter said:

I am my own defender of my 2A and God-given rights to own and possess firearms. Perhaps I'll die defending that right, who knows. The only thing the NRA does is prolong any eventualities and live the good life playing their little game. Phony as hell and as with several other lobbies, I see right through their bs. Tomorrow the 2A is perfect. Never happen. People get drunk on power. The NRA is power. Don't need them. I'd just soon this come to a head now. 

That's funny, because without them you wouldn't be able to thump your chest like this.

6 hours ago, ozarkpugs said:

I myself am not educated enough on who to or not to vote for and admittedly I haven't spent the time I should trying to find out .

we gave you a good example of who to vote for if you want some change.... Don't like doing it but maybe they will see a message in there.

• Like 1