Longhair

Adams Arms Forced To Sell @ Auction By Creditors

Posted (edited)
PUBLIC AUCTION
April 30, 2019 at 11:00 A.M.
1551 Gunn Highway, Odessa, FL 33556
Full day inspection on 04/29/19 from 10 AM to 4 PM. 
Private inspection available upon request.

Adams Arms LLC will be sold as a complete turnkey operation (1-lot auction sale). Collateral will include all tangible and intangible assets owned by Adams Arms, LLC, including accounts, registered patents, registered trademark, instruments and/or investment documents, furniture, fixtures, equipment, inventory and related property. Complete asset list upon request.

Company Overview
Adams Arms, LLC. offers uppers, rifles/lowers, conversion kits, barrels, and slide assemblies. The company also provides parts and accessories, such as voodoo innovations parts, piston parts, rails and hand guards, bolts and bolt carriers, and other accessories. It offers its products through dealers and a network of distributors. Adams Arms, LLC. was founded in 2007 and is based in Odessa, Florida.

If you always wanted to buy a Rifle Company get registered here

Edited by Longhair

Ugh, I have one of their direct gas guns that failed and one of their pistons which is seized.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have one of their piston guns that never has worked right. tried different mags and ammo.

I have one of their piston guns that works perfectly....

• Like 1

Armory Group Buy! :segrin:

• Haha 1

On 4/16/2019 at 7:24 PM, MadeInUSA said:

On 4/16/2019 at 11:06 AM, gshayd said:

I have one of their piston guns that works perfectly....

Me too!

Sucks they went under.

Sucks they went under.

Yes it does. As competition increases in the AR market, niche companies like Adams will suffer. They may produce a good product but DI guns are cheaper and more to the original design. There are so many companies out there with good products you absolutely have to have some neato whiz bang product to stand out. Adams is one of those but it isn’t enough to offset the higher pricing unless the consumer is looking specifically for a piston gun.

I doubt Adams will go the way of the dinosaur, someone will pick up the company and importantly the patents to produce piston style weapons. You just really have to want one to purchase one.

I wish them luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own a Adams Arms 7.5 pdw thousands of rounds through it not one issue maybe time to part with that upper then. I didn't see this one coming but in all honesty if you really want to Tru piston AR style rifle primary weapon systems is the way to go a lot better than Adams Arms.

On 4/18/2019 at 11:35 PM, newbe said:

Sucks they went under.

Yeah it does. 

I remember when they were putting out good stuff. 

On 4/20/2019 at 11:56 PM, Righttobeararms said:

I own a Adams Arms 7.5 pdw thousands of rounds through it not one issue maybe time to part with that upper then. I didn't see this one coming but in all honesty if you really want to Tru piston AR style rifle primary weapon systems is the way to go a lot better than Adams Arms.

I have both Adams and PWS systems. My PWS is my shtf gun.