adair_usmc

Got lucky at a local shop today

Just found one of these hard to find cp33’s.  I will get some better pics once I get the suppressor and the red dot mounted.  I found a picstinny backplate I want to get to add the folding brace for the sig rattler that I want to set up long term.  

33rds to a mag and 50rds when the extensions are available though, I am thinking this is going to be fun.  

ig4Jcuq.jpg

That’s not lucky, that’s like hitting the lottery. 

Yeah, I saw this yesterday and I was surprised to see it, and when it was still there today I had to jump on it.  While we were doing paperwork someone else called in hearing about it being in stock and asking them to transfer to an FFL across the river into Washington. 

I think I am going to hold off on any more mags for now and get the adapter and folding brace for it, since they are both on sale.  I already have the red dot and suppressor for it, so I am excited to play with this.  

I've got some pull where it comes to getting hard to get guns and I haven't been able to get one of them yet. I did get a Colt King Cobra though. It lasted all of 20 minutes in the store before someone snatched it up. He was going to put it in the safe as an investment and didn't want to even open the cylinder. 

Here are some better pics with my warlock II and a primary arms red dot put on there.  I am really thinking this needs a folding brace now....

e8hzJLe.jpg

jW9FWsO.jpg

Nice find  :thumb:

Posted (edited)

Damn!  That looks like more fun than snowmobiling.   :segrin:

Nice find Adair.  That thing is sweet.  

Edit to add:  That magazine is crazy.  Does it feed well?  

20181108_170831-700x394.jpg

Edited by Srgt. Hulka

35 minutes ago, Srgt. Hulka said:

Damn!  That looks like more fun than snowmobiling.   :segrin:

Nice find Adair.  That thing is sweet.  

Edit to add:  That magazine is crazy.  Does it feed well?  

20181108_170831-700x394.jpg

I have not had a chance to shoot it yet, but from 22 plinksters review on YouTube the mags feed perfectly as long as you follow the instructions on how to load it.  Doesn’t seem to hard to load though.  They have some 50rd extensions coming soon, but I think I am gonna wait to get any new mags until those extensions are available.  Mags right now from keltec are $50 each, ouch.  

I am working on getting the parts to make mine look like this in the meantime - 

Cg4IGff.jpg

Congrats on the new pistol. That pistol is interesting.

Everybody is getting a new gun but me.

Well the adapter and the folding SB tactical 1913 brace is ordered to get this thing set up as a folder.   I was going to order some spare mags but the brace and adapter was on sale, so I decided to go for it.  

sweet

I guess I'm just too old for this Transformer stuff..LOL

Looks like a fun little gun.

Greg

Way cool !

Some updated pics now that I have the adapter and the brace installed.  I definitely need to get a riser for the optic, which is already in order now.  I also need to figure out a single mlok slot afg to use, because I can, to fill that mlok slot on the bottom.  

W5gTETJ.jpg

oWK4ACt.jpg

ApeLtTQ.jpg

So far with some informal testing, I have yet to have a malfunction with 4 types of ammo.   Mini mags, federal bulk pack, American Eagle suppressor, and Winchester suppressor ammo all work perfectly.  I was expecting to have issues with the American Eagle since it’s only rated for 970fps, but it was just fine.  So far this thing is a great shooter.