gshayd

For Sale .308 Custom Rifle

Savage Receiver and 18" Barrel (Savage Arms 22076 Mod 10-P-5R .308-5R-R)  5R Rifling  w/ Custom Muzzle Break (The muzzle brake was recommended by Newbe)

Stockade Custom Built Gun Stock.  Prarie Dog Special Has an Anshutz style rail on bottom of forend for accessories.  Was a 14 month wait for this custom built Fiberglass & Carbon Graphite Stock

http://www.stockadegunstocks.com/3.html

Bushnell Elite Tactical ERS 6-25 x 50 FFP Scope ET6245F Mil Dot

Reciever, Barrel and  Muzzle Brake all CeraKoted

Has a Harris Bipod

Rifle Case $150.00

Ready to Go all you have to do is supply a range and ammo 

Estimated Round Count is probably less than 60 rounds.  Like Brand New 

Asking Price is $1600 it would cost over $2000 to build this rifle and it was closer to $2500 when I built it. 

It is currently for sale at my local gun store  Includes shipping from a FFL Holder to your FFL Holder so there shouldn't be any problems with shipping.

The reason I am selling it is that I need a lighter rifle and I am building a .308 on a MDT Chassis due to health issues. With the muzzle brake and custom stock the recoil is not bad at all.

You can buy a Ruger Precision Rifle for around $1200 but you still have to buy glass for it.  These scopes sell for around $650.00 today  You can get a Savage Precision Rifle for around 1050 but again you still have to buy glass.

Then add $100 + for a Harris Bipod. This is a turn key job that just needs to be sighted in at the range as I have had the scope off the rifle.

zup0wg1.jpg

Edited by gshayd

2 hours ago, gshayd said:

Savage Receiver and 18" Barrel (Savage Arms 22076 Mod 10-P-5R .308-5R-R)  5R Rifling  w/ Custom Muzzle Break (The muzzle brake was recommended by Newbe)

Stockade Custom Built Gun Stock.  Prarie Dog Special Has an Anshutz style rail on bottom of forend for accessories.  Was a 14 month wait for this custom built Fiberglass & Carbon Graphite Stock

http://www.stockadegunstocks.com/3.html

Bushnell Elite Tactical ERS 6-25 x 50 FFP Scope ET6245F Mil Dot

Reciever, Barrel and  Muzzle Brake all CeraKoted

Has a Harris Bipod

Rifle Case $150.00

Ready to Go all you have to do is supply a range and ammo 

Estimated Round Count is probably less than 60 rounds.  Like Brand New 

Asking Price is $1600 it would cost over $2000 to build this rifle and it was closer to $2500 when I built it. 

It is currently for sale at my local gun store  Includes shipping from a FFL Holder to your FFL Holder so there shouldn't be any problems with shipping.

The reason I am selling it is that I need a lighter rifle and I am building a .308 on a MDT Chassis due to health issues. With the muzzle brake and custom stock the recoil is not bad at all.

You can buy a Ruger Precision Rifle for around $1200 but you still have to buy glass for it.  These scopes sell for around $650.00 today  You can get a Savage Precision Rifle for around 1050 but again you still have to buy glass.

Then add $100 + for a Harris Bipod. This is a turn key job that just needs to be sighted in at the range as I have had the scope off the rifle.

zup0wg1.jpg

Good luck on the sale!

Good Luck on the sale.  

That is a sweet rifle. 

bump

:tiphat:

I don't need another gun.

(That's what I always say.)

Edited by rasputin

I went down to the gun store today and I heard it say Rasputin. 

bump

Don't be scared to negotiate

Edited by gshayd

Is that a short or long action receiver?

1 hour ago, MadeInUSA said:

Is that a short or long action receiver?

Savage 10 is a short action.

5 hours ago, md65636 said:

Savage 10 is a short action.

yup

The stock is custom made and is a blend of fiberglas and carbon graphite. It has an Anschutz style rail on the bottom

Edited by gshayd