rmc51

PSA starter AR15 $350

That's amazing.

I'm shocked at what you can get for cheap money these days...

Complete BCA 7.62x39, free-float handguard, one mag.... $365

I have been on the fence with PSA. I have not had any luck getting a hold of anyone there. They never respond to my emails either. Great prices but the customer service steers me away. Having friends with them I already know the quality isnt very good at all but the prices justify it so no big deal haha! 

I’ve had pretty good luck with PSA. The only issue I’ve ever had was a BCG failure and they took care of it quickly.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AR-Dave said:

I have been on the fence with PSA. I have not had any luck getting a hold of anyone there. They never respond to my emails either. Great prices but the customer service steers me away. Having friends with them I already know the quality isnt very good at all but the prices justify it so no big deal haha! 

AR Dave:

#1 Maybe PSA is busy taking care of their customers and does not have the time to deal with the tire kickers.

#2 You say that you have steered away from PSA, so you do not have any first hand experience with PSA products, but you have this knowledge as to the quality of their products. How do you acquire this superior knowledge then?  Steelborn1 had a failure and the issue was taken care of by PSA. Please show me a manufacture that has not had a product failure once in a while.

As I said in the heading, this is a starter unit. I have put a number of starting AR users in to PSA starter units and all of them have had zero problems with their units. Most of them have started to upgrade parts on their units and they are on their way to making a decent working/fitting AR for themselves.

31 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

AR Dave:

#1 Maybe PSA is busy taking care of their customers and does not have the time to deal with the tire kickers.

#2 You say that you have steered away from PSA, so you do not have any first hand experience with PSA products, but you have this knowledge as to the quality of their products. How do you acquire this superior knowledge then?  Steelborn1 had a failure and the issue was taken care of by PSA. Please show me a manufacture that has not had a product failure once in a while.

As I said in the heading, this is a starter unit. I have put a number of starting AR users in to PSA starter units and all of them have had zero problems with their units. Most of them have started to upgrade parts on their units and they are on their way to making a decent working/fitting AR for themselves.

Here is my answers in more detail since you couldn't except my view on them......

#1 By far from a tire kicker. I buy/bought from a company that actually answers my question and/or concerns and that is there if I ever had a problem. (Those are basic standards that MOST people prefer) You obviously dont... 

#2 I steered away from them because of the lack of communication. Customer service and firearms go hand in hand. Apparently thats wrong  according to you.  As far as experience goes you  DONT have to own one to have experience . Like I said my buddies own them. I have handled them and have even fixed them. One didnt even have a hole in the barrel for the gas block! The barrel nuts wernt even tight on both my other buddies pistols,  and the machine quality iself was nothing to jump for joy about.. Every one of them had  chatter in them. Im pretty sure that doesn't classify as "Quality" Thats a major fail as far as im concerned. You buy cheap you get cheap. Thats was proven to me. Cheap is fine because I know how to fix cheap firearms whether I need there customer servise or not. If its something beyond repair its nice to have.  EVERY company has there issues. MOST of them are there when you need help. PSA was not for my basic question and they certainly were NOT there for my friends.  In my opinion if you buy a "Starter fire arm" you should tear it down completely and know what you are working with for safety reasons. You should always be smarter then the firearm. If you disagree then you probably shouldn't  be using them. 

Clear enough for you to understand this time? 

Gents. Lets keep this civil. Thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Flesh Wound said:

Gents. Lets keep this civil. Thanks.

10/4! 

PSA can be hit or miss.  The prices are pretty good though.  They've received more than a few orders from me.  

Ammo especially!

• Like 1