I'm looking for a 25m qualification target that you can download and print. 

Anyone know of any?

If you are planning to go to an indoor range to use this target buy a full-size silhouette and tape the sighting target onto the lower portion. Otherwise, you might hit the upper baffles downrange if you clip the target by itself.

• Like 1

Good stuff GP.   

I gotta find that guy's 36 yard zero (or whatever it was) where basically you are GTG on mannequin sized targets from 25 to 300 yards without hold over,

or holding under. I was amazed.  My computer has starting "hiding" my desktop Icons. I think i did something late one night, or it has something to do with DDG trying to protect me.  If it really works, that is the greatest thing since sliced bread, IMHO. I can remember what weight bullet hi was using, either. I think it was either XM193 or XM855. 

I would really need to check it with my 64 Grain Gold Dot...

I dont know about 300m as I alwaysheld my sight on the 300m target right where the neck meets the chest with the M16A2.

Edited by gshayd

Who uses a 25 meter qual target?  I know the Army uses a 25 meter zero target and a 15 meter qual target.  I am sure you can find the zero targets but unless you have a printer that will print on paper 18x24 you wont get a 15 meter qual target.