I'm looking for a VERY good duty use handguard

Must be 14.5" in length (or there abouts)

Must be for a free float 16" barrel 

Indexed Picatinny rail on top AND bottom

Prefer k-mod on sides, but will take m-lok if that's all you have

Prefer angled front

I do NOT want a quad rail

I will NOT buy it if Picatinny rails are bolted on

I will NOT buy if it has an opening on the top for a gas block front sight

Does anyone have one of these, or a link to one?

Please do not post responses with why do you want this, or give me advice about how something else will work just as good.

This is what I want, I have my reasons, I'm willing to pay for it.

Thanks in advance !!!

Posted (edited)

:unsure:

Decaff

Edited by Retcop
  • Haha 2

If you're interested in "duty use", then stick to M-Lok.

Tests have been done by the military, and M-Lok has been proven to be stronger and more reliable than Keymod.

http://soldiersystems.net/2017/05/05/details-on-the-ussocom-sponsored-keymod-vs-m-lok-test-conducted-at-nswc-crane/

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Longhair said:

If you're interested in "duty use", then stick to M-Lok.

Tests have been done by the military, and M-Lok has been proven to be stronger and more reliable than Keymod.

http://soldiersystems.net/2017/05/05/details-on-the-ussocom-sponsored-keymod-vs-m-lok-test-conducted-at-nswc-crane/

:whistling:

Edited by Retcop

3 hours ago, rspears66 said:

I'm looking for a VERY good duty use handguard

Must be 14.5" in length (or there abouts)

Must be for a free float 16" barrel 

Indexed Picatinny rail on top AND bottom

Prefer k-mod on sides, but will take m-lok if that's all you have

Prefer angled front

I do NOT want a quad rail

I will NOT buy it if Picatinny rails are bolted on

I will NOT buy if it has an opening on the top for a gas block front sight

Does anyone have one of these, or a link to one?

Please do not post responses with why do you want this, or give me advice about how something else will work just as good.

This is what I want, I have my reasons, I'm willing to pay for it.

Thanks in advance !!!

LIke a samson evo 15"?

Noveske N4 Hybrid rail.

bngapRJ.jpg

Not in the exact length you are looking for. 15" is in the range your looking for.

It is a Noveske, which is top tier. Look to pay around $300.00.

Thanks,

Glenn

Run that by me again. What items and advice will you not accept as stated in your first post? :tiphat:

Normally this is where we say welcome..but...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

To those that took the time to read, and provide me with the very useful information I was requesting; a heart felt thank you to all. 

To the the rest of you who apparently can’t read at a fourth grade level, your larp’ing/post measuring/and otherwise useless comments were exactly what I didn’t need.   To you, thank you for wasting everyone’s time.  

Case in point, if someone walked into a store for the first time since moving to your town and asked for a very specific item, would to treat them the same way?  I’m thinking yes, because that’s just the kind of person you are.  

I am not looking for “welcomes” or “buddies”, I’m here as a customer; not your bro.  

Edited by rspears66
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, rspears66 said:

To those that took the time to read, and provide me with the very useful information I was requesting; a heart felt thank you to all. 

To the the rest of you who apparently can’t read at a fourth grade level, your larp’ing/post measuring/and otherwise useless comments were exactly what I didn’t need.   To you, thank you for wasting everyone’s time.  

Case in point, if someone walked into a store for the first time since moving to your town and asked for a very specific item, would to treat them the same way?  I’m thinking yes, because that’s just the kind of person you are.  

I am not looking for “welcomes” or “buddies”, I’m here as a customer; not your bro.  

First off..Welcome....because it's what we do. Second, we are not a store, and you are not our customer, we are not here to cater to demanding folks that are rude. We are a community of like minded people that share ideas and pass along good info. And with that info a lot of guns and gun parts get sold because of this site. 

You want to be treated like a customer?  Call Brownell's, PSA, Midway, BTE...or a host of other stores and ask them for what you want. If you want advice from gun owners and users across this nation that use them real world and can offer advice about them....well then, ask your questions here, bro. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, towtruck said:

First off..Welcome....because it's what we do. Second, we are not a store, and you are not our customer, we are not here to cater to demanding folks that are rude. We are a community of like minded people that share ideas and pass along good info. And with that info a lot of guns and gun parts get sold because of this site. 

You want to be treated like a customer?  Call Brownell's, PSA, Midway, BTE...or a host of other stores and ask them for what you want. If you want advice from gun owners and users across this nation that use them real world and can offer advice about them....well then, ask your questions here, bro. 

This.

Welcome to the Armory. :tiphat:

I've found that typing out what's in your head doesn't always convey the nuance of a conversation. Your second post however went into enough detail to let those who took the time to read your post to know you have a misunderstanding of what this forum is about. Hopefully this just got of on the wrong foot. If not, I don't expect many more posts. If so, I hope to see you interact with others. Oh, and we mostly consider each others brothers.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, towtruck said:

Hmmm, I did ask.  And if you can read, you too can see the rude/useless responses.  

I didn’t see the mission statement you so eloquently describe when I walked through the virtual door, but thank you for speaking for everyone on this site; I’m sure they embody that exact opinion.   

Funny how some seem to know exactly what I was asking, and provided a reasonable response.  Also funny, how quickly some of you get your fir all in a fluff.  

I posted the question in my original post because I am a customer; it should have been obvious by the ‘WTB’ part in the TOPIC.  Guess you missed that.  

I may may not be the kind of person you personally want on this site, and to that I say, I respect your opinion.  

I also think your opinion sucks.  

Edited by rspears66

8 minutes ago, Joel74 said:

This.

Welcome to the Armory. :tiphat:

I've found that typing out what's in your head doesn't always convey the nuance of a conversation. Your second post however went into enough detail to let those who took the time to read your post to know you have a misunderstanding of what this forum is about. Hopefully this just got of on the wrong foot. If not, I don't expect many more posts. If so, I hope to see you interact with others. Oh, and we mostly consider each others brothers.

No you got it right the first time.  

1 minute ago, rspears66 said:

No you got it right the first time.  

No I didn't. I had no idea you thought you were a customer. We've seen so many trolls maybe some of the responses were to quick to judge you as such. 

For the record, people who post here are only customers with each other when they post in the sub-forums FFL Items or Non FFL Firearm and Gear Accessories.  There a plenty of suppliers with a support team to provide answers about gear. 

This is not a consumer website looking to sale merchandise. I held out my hand in friendship I can't help it if you didn't take it. As you said, you're not looking for bro's. I wasn't either, but found many here.

Thanks for the PM’s and friendly advice.  

To those of you that were actually helpful, once again, thanks.  

To the rest of you that acted like you own the place and only your opinion matters...   you gave me a wonderful chuckle as I deleted your messages.