scasolari

Anderson uppers?

So I'm finally getting around to building my AR upper. I was set on the Aero M4E1 but I noticed I could get the Anderson manufacturing one complete for around $55. About half the Aero. Is there anything wrong with the Anderson? What are your thoughts?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)

Nothing wrong with either one of them. For $65.00 you can get an Aero AR15 upper that is finished. I just need a BCG and the charging handle.

Edited by gshayd

Nothing wrong with either one of them. For $65.00 you can get an Aero AR15 upper that is finished. I just need a BCG and the charging handle.
I saw a thread on here about that. Is it better/smoother than the Anderson? I might stop at palmetto and pick up one of their NiB ones

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)

I have just ordered two from PSA. The trigger on the KS 47 is kinda stiff and I am planning to change that out. As far as triggers go the Larue MBT-2s for $87.00 are hard to beat. The AGT triggers would come in next for something under  100.00. Couldn't use the drop in Rise  Armament drop in on the KS-47. The sping for the AK mag release won't let a cartridge drop-in sit flat and makes the front pin hole not align.

Edited by gshayd