dfairclothrra

midway usa sale on rise triggers

Good triggers but the Larue MBT is a better trigger at $87. I have both and would take the Larue any day

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jaeger48 said:

Good triggers but the Larue MBT is a better trigger at $87. I have both and would take the Larue any day

Same here. I have a Rise RA-140SST that I replaced with a LaRue Tactical MBT-2S (2-stage). LaRue also has their MBT-1S (single stage). Both are $87 each and available in straight and curved bow.

8 hours ago, TackleberryMCS said:

Same here. I have a Rise RA-140SST that I replaced with a LaRue Tactical MBT-2S (2-stage). LaRue also has their MBT-1S (single stage). Both are $87 each and available in straight and curved bow.

well i am a hunter  and the larue is rated at 5.5 lbs or 6.5 lbs depending on what spring you put in which is 2 or 3lbs heavier then the Rise 140 sst. The rise makes my ar's more like my remington 700's that are set at 2.5 to 3 lbs.   

1 hour ago, dfairclothrra said:

well i am a hunter  and the larue is rated at 5.5 lbs or 6.5 lbs depending on what spring you put in which is 2 or 3lbs heavier then the Rise 140 sst. The rise makes my ar's more like my remington 700's that are set at 2.5 to 3 lbs.   

The MBT-1S is designed to be more of a combat trigger. The MBT-2S (4.5 lbs  - 2.5 lb first stage, 2 lb second stage) is more geared towards a precision based AR. For hunting, I would much rather have the 2-stage and the MBT-2S is a very highly rated trigger.

Larue for $87 for the win. I have some Rise Triggers.

Edited by gshayd

Funnt, Midways site is down right now.  I dunno if it crashed from Black Friday shoppers or what but they better get it fixed or lose out on some serious money.

• Like 1

What would u take for the rise

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, adamr19745 said:

What would u take for the rise

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk

PM sent.