Sign in to follow this  
WisconsinGuy

BHW 25x68 barrels & dies

I have two Black Hole Weaponry 25x68 barrels & reloading dies - This is a 25 caliber bullet seated in a necked down 6.8spc cartridge.

I’m getting out of custom cartridge reloading and selling 2 barrels with reloading dies, these are both medium weight and are cut with 3 land polygonal rifling.

Barrel 1: Black Melonite/Nitride finish NEW UNFIRED NEVER INSTALLED Midlength 18” 1x10 twist w/threaded end & .750 gas block. 

Barrel 2: STAINLESS Midlength 18”  1x9 twist w/Target Crown & .750 gas block diameter.  This has exactly 150 rounds fired thru it with various bullet manufactures.  The fastest load was a Barnes 80gr TTSX chrono’d at 3200fps. 

Reloading Dies:
Redding TYPE S full length bushing die with a .290 & .280 Titanium Nitride bushings for necking down 6.8spc brass (NEW $135 for dies & bushings)
RCBS FL Die Set 25 WSSM (NEW $38)
FORSTER Ultra micrometer seater die (NEW $85)

The DIES are roughly 258 dollars to purchase new and these have only 150 rounds reloaded on them.  The barrels were 300 each when I purchased them before BHW was rebranded to Columbia River Arms.  I have over 850 invested, I'd like to get 450 dollars and I’ll pay shipping but not outside the lower 48. 

On 12/27/2019 at 4:16 PM, WisconsinGuy said:

I have two Black Hole Weaponry 25x68 barrels & reloading dies - This is a 25 caliber bullet seated in a necked down 6.8spc cartridge.

I’m getting out of custom cartridge reloading and selling 2 barrels with reloading dies, these are both medium weight and are cut with 3 land polygonal rifling.

Barrel 1: Black Melonite/Nitride finish NEW UNFIRED NEVER INSTALLED Midlength 18” 1x10 twist w/threaded end & .750 gas block. 

Barrel 2: STAINLESS Midlength 18”  1x9 twist w/Target Crown & .750 gas block diameter.  This has exactly 150 rounds fired thru it with various bullet manufactures.  The fastest load was a Barnes 80gr TTSX chrono’d at 3200fps. 

Reloading Dies:
Redding TYPE S full length bushing die with a .290 & .280 Titanium Nitride bushings for necking down 6.8spc brass (NEW $135 for dies & bushings)
RCBS FL Die Set 25 WSSM (NEW $38)
FORSTER Ultra micrometer seater die (NEW $85)

The DIES are roughly 258 dollars to purchase new and these have only 150 rounds reloaded on them.  The barrels were 300 each when I purchased them before BHW was rebranded to Columbia River Arms.  I have over 850 invested, I'd like to get 450 dollars and I’ll pay shipping but not outside the lower 48. 

Good luck on the sale!

Sign in to follow this