alpo

OH NO, What am I going to do!!!!

I got suspended for 3 days by Facebook for "hate speech".   They apparently didn't like my comments about muslims.  :bellylaf:

Didn't take them long either.  Just a couple minutes to react, remove my post and suspend me.  They must be watching me and my posts.

Just now, alpo said:

I got suspended for 3 days by Facebook for "hate speech".   They apparently didn't like my comments about muslims.  :bellylaf:

Didn't take them long either.  Just a couple minutes to react, remove my post and suspend me.  They must be watching me and my posts.

No. You're not that important. It's their algorithm. They don't have to put any effort in suspension at all, once they create the algorithm It's caught me for spreading false info. It wasn't but snope's said it was. :cretin3:

• Like 1

Lol, amateur ;) 

fFMK80Z.png

You won’t believe what earned the latest one too :bellylaf:

• Haha 1

I got my hand slapped a couple weeks ago, but didn’t get suspended.  

Some local commie p***y didn’t like what I had to say about him, so he reported me to Facebook as a bully.  :bellylaf:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Everybody uses FB except me.

Matt 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HAZMAT said:

Matt 

What is this Fasebook?

:CONFUS12:

38 minutes ago, GiggleSmith said:

What is this Fasebook?

it’s a good place to buy and sell guns if you know where to go and don’t mind violating community standards.

just picked up a second desert eagle 50 in matte black the other day for $500.  Worth getting a ban for.  

Farcebook banned me for using a phony name.

1 hour ago, HAZMAT said:

Matt 

Wrong..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GiggleSmith said:

What is this Fasebook?

Exactly! 

Everybody here has been banned from fasebook but You-know-Who

1 hour ago, tommag said:

Farcebook banned me for using a phony name.

One of my accounts for

trading things against community standards was named Tess Tickles and they said I had to change it, so it’s now Tessa Tickles and aparrently good to go. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HAZMAT said:

Matt 

And me.

Terry

• Like 1

My hunting buddy just loves it and its easier to contact him with FB Messenger there than email or text.  Most of the time I can get him on the phone but if I have a random thought not needing a half hour conversation, I send the PM.  I also peruse Marketplace like I would CraigsList when I am looking for something and have picked up some good deals.  I actually just bought my Yukon there and a $600 set of tires for $300.  I also bought about $400 worth of pipe wrenches for $90 from 4 different sellers.

Ive been classified as a Right Wing Conservative or however they put it and proud of it because of my pro 2A posts.  My avatar is a target with great grouping and my background is an AR line drawing Tack put together for our M16-A2 lower receiver project.I do not post any other political comments  just like I wouldnt get up in front of a family reunion and talk about my views.  I do have a bunch of Lefty cousins and I know no matter what I say or validate, they will not hear any of it so why start an argument.

All in all, I dont use FB much and if for some reason it dropped off the face of the earth I wouldnt miss it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        .

All in all FB certziny isnt .

AH, yeah....Everybody is getting banned from FaseBook except Noneya.

:tiphat: