talon0930

WTS Bravo Company Manufacturing 14.5 MID upper

updated price to 450 SHIPPED

For your consideration I am listing my BCM upper. It is a factory BCM upper, with the BCM MOD1 pinned and welded from BCM. This is absolutely one of the finest lightweight mid gas uppers I have ever had the privilege to own. Only reason I am listing this is because I am switching to a shorter barrel. Check the BCM website for and details or feel free to e-mail me. I will gladly text or call if you include that information. It is as listed the BCM Keymod Enhanced light weight barrel, and it is also fluted so the upper is very light. I purchased this new from BCM, I have the original box. It is USED BUT very well cared for, however if you’re a perfectionist go take a look at the new ones. Thank you for looking.

As listed this item is a complete upper, BCM keymod rail, 14.5" FLUTED ELW barrel, MOD 1 BCM comp pinned and welded. Includes the rail covers and quick detach points that came with it new. I may have the BCM stickers with the box as well which I will include.

*Send me an email address or number to text for pictures.*

NO BOLT CARRIER, SIGHTS, or CHARGING HANDLE included

Thank for looking. any questions please ask, I will try to respond ASAP.
(450.00 incl shipping to lower 48 US *updated price*)             Only shipping to LOWER 48 US States
we can discuss fund transfers.

Edited by talon0930
UPDATED PRICE

13 minutes ago, talon0930 said:

For your consideration I am listing my BCM upper. It is a factory BCM upper, with the BCM MOD1 pinned and welded from BCM. This is absolutely one of the finest lightweight mid gas uppers I have ever had the privilege to own. Only reason I am listing this is because I am switching to a shorter barrel. Check the BCM website for and details or feel free to e-mail me. I will gladly text or call if you include that information. It is as listed the BCM Keymod Enhanced light weight barrel, and it is also fluted so the upper is very light. I purchased this new from BCM, I have the original box. It is USED BUT very well cared for, however if you’re a perfectionist go take a look at the new ones. Thank you for looking.

As listed this item is a complete upper, BCM keymod rail, 14.5" FLUTED ELW barrel, MOD 1 BCM comp pinned and welded. Includes the rail covers and quick detach points that came with it new. I may have the BCM stickers with the box as well which I will include.

*Send me an email address or number to text for pictures.*

NO BOLT CARRIER, SIGHTS, or CHARGING HANDLE included

Thank for looking. any questions please ask, I will try to respond ASAP.
(475.00 incl shipping to lower 48 US *updated price*) or 450.00 and you cover shipping. Only shipping to LOWER 48 US States
we can discuss fund transfers.

BCM is solid.  GLWTS!

Yeah I was hesitant to offer it, but I would not be happy resting it in a safe, so here it is. Someone will be VERY VERY happy with this upper....thank you for the well wishes