captainbarred

SOLD - Suomi 9mm - tnw hammer fired conversion

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, 

Gotta clear out a few pieces in my collection, so I'm going to start listing them one by one here.  If they don't sell after a bit, they'll go to GB.

Have had this in the safe for quite a few years, saw the other one sell and thought I might put it

Its a TNW hammer fired conversion, good shape, maybe 100 rounds through it.

few stock dings, tiny bit of rust(see last pic), otherwise about perfect.

Unfortunately I only have 1 mag with it here (and its blocked to 10 rounds - though easily unblocked).

I do have 2 more mags and a drum down in NC with my brother in storage, so if whoever buys it wants,for an additional $125 I can ship out the drum and 2 mags from NC in about 2 weeks - when i get down there next.

Asking $800 shipped OBO (for the rifle and 1 mag - add $125 for the drum and 2 other mags shipped separate), would like to move this quickly.... 

Sorry but not trades on this one.

qgsEyT8.jpg

tjocjy6.jpg

jtFDzUQ.jpg

wADqmDD.jpg

FcNgSxz.jpg

DSxNLkw.jpg

5X6vA9r.jpg

vXCMHLc.jpg

Edited by captainbarred
Updated

21 minutes ago, captainbarred said:

Hey guys, 

Gotta clear out a few pieces in my collection, so I'm going to start listing them one by one here.  If they don't sell after a bit, they'll go to GB.

Have had this in the safe for quite a few years, saw the other one sell and thought I might put it

Its a TNW hammer fired conversion, good shape, maybe 100 rounds through it.

few stock dings, tiny bit of rust(see last pic), otherwise about perfect.

Unfortunately I only have 1 mag with it here (and its blocked to 10 rounds - though easily unblocked).

I do have 2 more mags and a drum down in NC with my brother in storage, so if whoever buys it wants,for an additional $125 I can ship out the drum and 2 mags from NC in about 2 weeks - when i get down there next.

Asking $800 shipped OBO (for the rifle and 1 mag - add $125 for the drum and 2 other mags shipped separate), would like to move this quickly.... 

Sorry but not trades on this one.

qgsEyT8.jpg

tjocjy6.jpg

jtFDzUQ.jpg

wADqmDD.jpg

FcNgSxz.jpg

DSxNLkw.jpg

5X6vA9r.jpg

vXCMHLc.jpg

That is a VERY cool piece! GLWTS!

Sold!

• Like 1