AR15Armory.com

Service rifle matches??

AKcharger

14 minutes ago, AKcharger said:

is there any organized Service rifle matches in the state...contact info?

Thanks!

I'd get the web address for the Florida Rifle Association, and they should all be listed there.

If you are an NRA member, they list major matches by region in every month's publication.

Some Florida guys should be here soon...

BTW: Welcome ! You have found the best gun board on the interweb, Imho.

John

Edited by Retcop

Thx retcop!

I checked out the Fl Shooting Sports page...but appears to be a "cobweb" site, no updates since June of last year.  Standing by

P.S. I used to be a FAL guy (falfiles.com) but sold my foreign guns and now just have my U.S. service rifles...so I'll be around more :-)

Just now, AKcharger said:

Thx retcop!

I checked out the Fl Shooting Sports page...but appears to be a "cobweb" site, no updates since June of last year.  Standing by

P.S. I used to be a FAL guy (falfiles.com) but sold my foreign guns and now just have my U.S. service rifles...so I'll be around more :-)

You went to the FL Rifle Association Site ? (The State Affiliate of the NRA)  Maybe try the NRA site, or use Duck Duck Go to search " Upcoming Service Rifle Matches in Florida"

Google and Bing  usually bury anything involving firearms. 

Since TaosGlock said they closed the Whittington Center, maybe they are canceling other matches as well. 

Which makes no sense, because you would think "social distancing" would be easy to accomplish at a rifle match without much effort. 

• 4 weeks later...

There are or were 12 state ranges in FL. There is a service rifle range/match between Crystal River and Tampa, a friend shoots in it or used to, he has cancer now. Jacksonville has a rifle range and just north, GA has or had matches. Pensacola has a facility but not sure they are still having matches.