Jump to content
Steelborn1

Need a standard milspec stock

Recommended Posts

Anyone have one they won’t use? Trying to help a friend finish up his first AR. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Steelborn1 said:

Anyone have one they won’t use? Trying to help a friend finish up his first AR. Thanks.

 

I'm pretty sure I only have one extra in case of a breakage, so I'd like to hang on to it.  I'll check to be sure.

No news is bad news.   Good luck and   :thumb:    for helping your friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Retcop said:

 

I'm pretty sure I only have one extra in case of a breakage, so I'd like to hang on to it.  I'll check to be sure.

No news is bad news.   Good luck and   :thumb:    for helping your friend.

Yeah, it’s a barebones low buck build for sure. He doesn’t have a lot and it took a while to save for the parts he got. I’ve thrown some of my stuff in it too so it’s reliable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Steelborn1 said:

Yeah, it’s a barebones low buck build for sure. He doesn’t have a lot and it took a while to save for the parts he got. I’ve thrown some of my stuff in it too so it’s reliable.

 

Good deal. I am not joking when I call the AR 15 the modern Minuteman Rifle.  

I can't think of higher praise about a rifle that every citizen can and should own and be proficient with out to at least 100 yards, and keep a stock of ammo on hand. Now I'm talking average.  I see no reason why  a mean "minute of bad guy" could not be extended further, even over a large segment of the population who may be convinced, to keep a rifle and ammo on hand, like those in Switzerland do.  Since we do not want things compulsary here,

the natural popularity of the AR 15/M4 in platform comes with many logistical benefits. 

It has become "the" universal  rifle, and anyone helping another come into the fold, whether it be building or training, has my great respect. 

Edited by Retcop
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me check my stash tomorrow after work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What kind of stock are you looking at getting? Fixed, adjustable, color etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me look around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked this morning. Sorry. No gots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a basic M4 stock is fine.

On 3/31/2020 at 8:05 AM, MadeInUSA said:

What kind of stock are you looking at getting? Fixed, adjustable, color etc?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Steelborn1 said:

Just a basic M4 stock is fine.

 

Commercial or mil spec buffer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MadeInUSA said:

Commercial or mil spec buffer?

Milspec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aquired! Thanks Made!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...