First, idk if this is a place to post this but I’m struggling with this.
I have been going back and forth on which AR to buy in .300 Blackout. The two I have narrowed it down to are the Noveske NSD Gen III and the DDM4ISR. 
My question is which would you recommend is the better investment? 
I hear Noveske has better barrels but I also hear that DD is a desired brand. Any advice is great thank you!

Specs:

https://www.rainierarms.com/noveske-nsd-gen-3-300blk-8-5-nsr-sd-15-dead-air-sandman-titanium-pinned-sniper-grey/

https://danieldefense.com/ddm4-isr.html#

• Like 1

Going on looks alone I really like the DDM milspec +. A little too expensive for me though. I’m sure someone will be along shortly that can point you in the right direction

Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Thank you, I researched the parts but didn’t really know how to decipher which would be better.

I know both make quality rifles. The guys around here are a wealth of knowledge and will def be able to help ya figure it out.

Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got to shoot a DD isr and I loved it but I'm a DD fan boy I've wanted a noveske just never saved long enuff I've had 3 DDv9s I got a mk18 and a v7 pro right now never had a issue from any of them good luck

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dang. Those are tough picks. Both are great rifles from top tier makers. Lucky you to be in such a dilemma. 

1 hour ago, Ram rod said:

I've got to shoot a DD isr and I loved it but I'm a DD fan boy I've wanted a noveske just never saved long enuff I've had 3 DDv9s I got a mk18 and a v7 pro right now never had a issue from any of them good luck

What would you say would be worth it about a Noveske vs DD?

What would you say would be worth it about a Noveske vs DD?
The one I looked at was I think the infidel and it was already cerakoted there barrels are alot more accurate my opinions I love DD furniture tho alot of people hate it but is what it is for accuracy I'd go noveske go to war rifle I'd go dd not saying noveske cant handle abuse I've just got alot more time with DD so its what I know I'm thinking about buying a kac If i cant ever find the one i want and get the money

Personally, I'd skip both those choices and go here & build one exactly like you want, quality is better than DD and Noveske, plys you can get one like you want or at least a lot closer without swapping parts.

https://sonsoflibertygw.com/

Noveske and DD are both top tier mfgrs. And both of those rifles seem to have very similar features. The Noveske comes with sights, but costs more. The price difference could buy sights for the DD. Aside from that, either one should be fine.

That said... you're OK with Keymod? They both use a Keymod rail. And Keymod is falling out of favor. It's been superseded by MLOK. Just a thought.

To me, the rail system doesn’t matter to much. I won’t be abusing the weapon on the levels that would cause a fail with KeyMod. As long as there are attachments and ways for me to mount my desired options I’m ok with it lol.

I have, the main thing I want is a high quality rifle in 300blk. I prefer integrally suppressed because I want to keep the overall length shorter without getting a second tax stamp for the SBR. I am considering getting a SBR with a screw or quick attach suppressor but am less than enthusiastic about having to make sure it’s lined up correctly and other maintenance. Am open to the idea though

I’d like to build my own using the best parts I can find for each part but it’s kind of daunting for a first time build, especially NFA.
I just want the “best” 300blk suppressed that I can get my hands on.

Also, thank you everyone for helping me. Continued help is much appreciated 

What about twist rate for shooting 110grain to 220 grain? Will a 1:8 grain keyhole larger grain bullets? Will a 1:7 spin apart supersonic rounds? Or does it not matter?