Sign in to follow this  
Rampy

T Minus 4 and Counting........

Before it's time for some wonderful Clam Chowder and fresh fish, might even try something known as smoked oysters.....I hear they are quite tasty......

I love a good clam chowder....but you can keep your oysters and mussels......dem jus nasty

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, towtruck said:

I love a good clam chowder....but you can keep your oysters and mussels......dem jus nasty

Pilgrim.  Smoked oysters and mussels are wonderful!  Put on a cracker or wedge of pita bread... little dash of Tabasco... Wonderful! 

If you really want good and are into sushi... a smoked mussel, clam or oyster with a dollop of rice wrapped in Nori (seaweed sheet) is great.  Not like a sushi roll, just an appetizer.  Make your beer taste a lot better too!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wish2no said:

Pilgrim.  Smoked oysters and mussels are wonderful!  Put on a cracker or wedge of pita bread... little dash of Tabasco... Wonderful! 

If you really want good and are into sushi... a smoked mussel, clam or oyster with a dollop of rice wrapped in Nori (seaweed sheet) is great.  Not like a sushi roll, just an appetizer.  Make your beer taste a lot better too!

Have to try the smoked oysters for sure.......

Sush is yummy, but never had it with clam or oyster.....

At least we found out Tillamook cheese factory place is "open" to locals only for Ice Cream only....in cups only......they do not want word getting out as it might bring in tourists and they do not want tourists or the sickness they bring.....

You can not sit there and eat, it's a take it and go to your car thing, no tables even.......

But you can get ice cream......if you are a local.......

So we take the plates off the truck and make up a cardboard one in the back window :ROFLLMAO::ROFLLMAO::lol:

Hummm, what ya think the cops will say to doing that....tell em it's for safety, traveling with the family and do not want to stick out as non locals.....so it's a life safety thing :tiphat:

I really just want to sit on a beach, listen to the surf and drink a ice cold beer or 3, disconnect from the internet, from Facebook and enjoy life

It's gotten so bad today, I don't even want to go any more.....so sick and tired of all the shat....senseless death.....just want to pull the plug, hide in the basement and drink myself silly......

Wife feels the same way, she does not want to go....have not talked to the offspring yet...am just so tired of everything....