Shadow106

Night Fission. Anybody know them?

I usually put Ameriglo orange front sights on my Glocks and really like them for day time, now that my eyes are getting old like the rest of me.  But they don't make a front sight for HKs which I carry routinely, so I started hunting.  I ran into a company called Night Fission out of Michigan and found a sight that sounds like its gonna work on the HKs.  The price is great, so I ordered one.  Just wondering if anyone else has dealt with them, and what you think of their products.  I ordered for my P30SK and if they are what I'm after, I'll be ordering for my USP Compact as well.  Would appreciate any input you can offer.

Jerry

Never dealt with them. But if I'm not mistaken they manufacture sights for other companies and decided to do thier own. Also there sights are supposedly brighter/have more tritium then others. 

Leave a review on if you like or don't like.

I like the way they are set up so you can align the dot and bar. 

They're an Israeli company. I ordered a front sight for my G19 last year. The tritium vial was broken in shipping. I contacted them and they sent me a new one right away no fuss, no muss. It was bright. I ended up putting a different one on anyway and gave the replacement to a friend.

Terry

I've put four Night Fision  front sights on my own and some other peoples Glocks.  Being old and half blind, I am impressed with the brightness of their products, day or night.  Just put one on my own G19 last week.  I've been tweaking Glocks one way or another since 1991, and these are my preference.  Plus, fast service and good communications.