Zephyr One/Zero

NFL Will Write 'Social Justice' Messages on Fields for Week 1

https://www.westernjournal.com/nfl-will-write-social-justice-messages-fields-week-1/

"End zone dances will mingle with “social justice” messages when the NFL takes to the field in September.

The league has sent teams a memo outlining a multifaceted plan that includes slogans around the end zones and helmet decals honoring what it called “victims of systemic racism.”

“As we continue to amplify and elevate the NFL’s ongoing and long-term commitment to social justice, we will be incorporating several prominent elements on the field, into all broadcasts and across league and club platforms to begin the NFL season and beyond,” the memo read, according to NFL.com.

Just a pandering-move for the rich racists, that play for them.  Fugg-em, I was done a long time-ago!

The NFL is dead to me.  The left has been trying to kill it for years, and they are succeeding.  The sport has been emasculated, rosters largely filled with overpaid malcontents, and owners without any balls sucking off the teat  of local and State governments with subsidized stadiums that are over- designed, overpriced, and unnecessary.  I’m done....

• Like 2

Yup. I was a dedicated football fan for a lot of years. Thursday night, Sunday all day, Monday night were all blocked off to watch football. After all this crap I’m saying screw it. No need to help their ratings watching that crap!

Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Professional sports will be the death of professional sports. So far hockey is the only one left worth watching.

And just wait until all the womens' leagues start back up. They are the SJW pros and it will be sickening. 

The best part of it is they will not understand why they are no longer watched. No one needs the shat for entertainment.

• Like 2

The NFL can shove their message up their cramhole. I haven't watched them in years.

• Haha 1

I peeled the Cowboys star off my truck last week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Considering how many black NFL players there are, possibly a majority, and really thru out professional sports, It is the least prejudiced segment of society.  The NFL is only pandering to their money makers, the owners couldnt give two shats as long as the money keeps rolling in.  The only way to correct the issue is to give them the big shove off and cut off that revenue stream.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Joel74 said:

The NFL can shove their message up their cramhole. I haven't watched them in years.

$5 says I've avoided football longer than you have.

:tap:

1 minute ago, GiggleSmith said:

$5 says I've avoided football longer than you have.

:tap:

Probably so. But I was a fan for most of my life. Until this anti American shat started with Kapercunt. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MontanaLon said:

Professional sports will be the death of professional sports. So far hockey is the only one left worth watching.

And just wait until all the womens' leagues start back up. They are the SJW pros and it will be sickening. 

The best part of it is they will not understand why they are no longer watched. No one needs the shat for entertainment.

I have been a hockey fan since the 6-7 years living in the NE as a kid.  Street hockey and baseball were my favorite. 

Other than some Hockey playoffs, I have not watched any televised sports for decades. 

The sad thing is I believe in some sports for our kids, I believe it teaches them great life lessons.

I have seen firsthand the positive effects on my daughters and my grandchildren.

But where is it leading when these idiots have to politicize sports ?   Down the sewer. 

When I was teaching, I heard the same story from several bright black kids who were not putting forth the effort to make good grades. "I don't need to study. I'm going to college on a football (or basketball or whatever) scholarship, and they'll teach me what I need to know when I get there."  The idea of education being a building block process was completely lost on them. They were in high school to have fun, play sports and chase tail, nothing more.

I wonder what they will do when a large number of fans fail to tune in to the games. Perhaps 50% less people watching ?

Matt

I wonder what they will do when a large number of fans fail to tune in to the games. Perhaps 50% less people watching ?

Matt

I would love to see that happen but I would be surprised if they lose 20% of viewers.

Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1