Flesh Wound

The haul from today.

This morning I went to Wills Point, Texas to see a collection of reloading supplies that were part of a moving sale. The guy was a bit crazy on his asking prices but I managed to get a bunch of good supplies at what I thought was reasonable money in the end.

Got 15 pounds of various Hodgdon/IMR powders. Several hundred clean 357 mag cases, 200 loaded 357, 100 25 ACP, brass, brass, brass and more brass. lots of 358, 9mm and 10mm bullets, 1500 CCI small pistol primers etc. 

There was a lot of stuff left I'd have been able to use eventually but he was just kinda whacked and didn't want to make a'lot price' deal. Oh well.

Got to see my buddy Fernando so that was a highlight.

Now I have a pile of crap to find space for in the reloading room.

• Like 3

What do you use .25Auto brass for? Projectiles?

12 hours ago, Longhair said:

What do you use .25Auto brass for? Projectiles?

This was 100 rounds of loaded ammo. I have 3 tiny pistolos that shoot 25. On a side note, I do hand load 25 ACP.

Wills Point!  Havent heard that in ages... literally.  Is that out by Lake Tawakoni?  I used to spend tons of time on that lake.  Loved it.  For some reason the mention of Wells Point brought it to mind after all these years.

11 hours ago, wish2no said:

Wills Point!  Havent heard that in ages... literally.  Is that out by Lake Tawakoni?  I used to spend tons of time on that lake.  Loved it.  For some reason the mention of Wells Point brought it to mind after all these years.

Yep. Dude's place was very close to the lake.