Zephyr One/Zero

BREAKING NEWS: Video Shows Police Shooting Of An African-American Man in Kenosha, Wisconsin — Protests Starting

https://www.redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/08/23/904102/

"Breaking news early Sunday evening in Kenosha, Wisconsin.  The video below shows a confrontation between Kenosha Police and an adult African-American man. All that can be seen from the video at this point is the man exiting the passenger-side of the car as 3 officers have their firearms drawn.  In an agitated fashion the man walks quickly around the front of the car to the driver’s side door which he opens, as all 3 officers have their weapons pointed at him.  As he tries to enter the car, one of the three officers grabs the white t-shirt the man is wearing and attempts to keep him from entering the car.  A woman is seen in a distraught condition, and one officer moves to keep her away.  Reports are that as many as eight shots were fired."

The newspaper describes the incident as a domestic disturbance call — with the man trying to break up a fight between two women, although that is not clear.  It is also reported that the police had first used a taser on the man but were not able to gain control of him.

Other media in the area are reporting that the shooting has created tension in the neighborhood.  A small crowd has grown larger and larger as darkness has fallen in the area.

From what I've seen, the mutt was in a fight of some kind, was tazed 2-3 times with zero results and when he got into the drivers side he reached for a gun/grabbed it...something to that extent & then the cops filled him full of lead.....

True or not, no idea......

Now Kenosha is burning....several trucks on fire large dump trucks, garbage trucks, building or 2 on fire, shots fired by protesters as it's nice and peaceful......now the police department or some other Gov building is getting broken into, lots of loud crashes as glass shatters and cries of burn it down and such......

Reports are the cops are not around, caught off guard.....some reports cops have used OC/CS or something like that....but are not in force and pulled back....so we shall see how things develop....

The Mayor of Kenosha is a democrat they have a curfew in effect and the Governor is Democrat...so we shall see how this shakes out.......

Posted (edited)

They just showed a guy with a medic kit all in black supporting the protesters handing out masks and he was open carrying some kind of pistol in a nylon holster.......

Open carrying rifles, could not tell what kind.....by the "protesters" all dressed in black, throwing bricks.....

Now they are calling some people "riot angles" as they are supporting the protest, handing out food, water, medical supplies, masks, all kinds of shat like that......

Edited by Rampy

Courthouse now on fire, looks like exterior, but can't tell, throwing shat at PD's armored car, SWAT and such but the cops are not doing anything other than trying to put out fire....one room in the courthouse on fire....rocks and shut getting thrown at cops......

Fires look out and cops are backing off......

Call of duty guns...big ass freaking gun, guns from video games......couple protesters are screaming.....

If he was reaching for a gun he needed to be shot. Repeatedly, until he stopped reaching or dropped the gun.

• Like 1

So the "press" has water with baking soda in it....to wash out eyes.......and is handing out masks......

Lots of vandalism, breaking out windows, screaming to not show faces on the life streaming....

Cops now popping smoke and tear gas according to the "press"

Just now, MontanaLon said:

If he was reaching for a gun he needed to be shot. Repeatedly, until he stopped reaching or dropped the gun.

Protesters were shooting guns, no idea at who, or in the air...quite a few protesters open carrying, but not but nobody pointed one at a cop that I can tell....

Bear cat Armored Car has windshield shattered, lots of fireworks at cops....truck full of rocks being thrown at cops also......

Now tons of tear gas & smoke, but cops not moving, just deploying CS and pepper balls.....

Posted (edited)

CALL OUT THE MILITIA IN SUPPORT OF THE POLICE TO PROTECT LIFE AND PROPERTY !

Oh, wait. There are very few counties in America where there is a Constitutionally prepared Militia.

Never mind. 

I'm sure the trusted Government of Wisconsin will come to the rescue of the law-abiding. If they fail to do so, I'm sure National Guard troops will be federalized forthwith to stop the riots. 

I'm certain the County Sheriffs in Wisconsin have put together lists of dependable, trained, and trustworthy volunteers that they can deputize in times of crisis. 

The actions of these Mobs in Wisconsin will not serve the interests of the Marxists that control them to cause further societal breakdown and the loss of the Rule of Law.  No worries.  Patriots of Wisconsin, just go about your normal routine. 

John

Edited by Retcop

Cop gets knocked unconscious with brick. Hits head hard on the pavement also.

Unconscious before he hit the ground.

Why are there no cops watching the crowd ?

We need more money to train cops how to deal with these mobs !

I grew up in the south be during the '60s , back then when the call went out about a disturbance in the " quoters " it was called a TND and no one got in a hurry to get there because they knew it was going to be a big mess with no witnesses and no matter what would be the cops fault for showing up before it was over . We need to go back to the '60s mindset and let them kill each other .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)

This is insane.  When is the DOJ going to go after the source of the funding these thugs are being supported by?  Dry up the money and a lot of this will subside.  These agitators seem to come out of thin air as soon as an event like this happens.  That cost money to orchestrate!

Disorderly, belligerent, tased three times with little or no effect, would make one think a heavily drugged individual was the source of all of this crap.  Again, an individual with no concept of personal accountability, no respect for law enforcement, and the minute he went after the officer’s sidearm, he got exactly what he deserved.

I’m so over this behavior, and the Democrat led cities where all this is happening just let it happen....like I said, insane.

Edited by ewallover

13 hours ago, MontanaLon said:

Makes ya wonder what the Democrat Mayor set the ROE's as......

Seems the Sheriff's Armored Car was shot at by this punk and it just drove away......now all the protesters keep saying it was "peacefull" till the cops showed up, but we all know that's a lie....

And reports have it that quite a few live rounds were shot at the cops....no idea how many or where, but I saw where the cops were shooting back with less lethal....do not know what kind.....

What bothers me is when the cops shot the guy getting into the car...they have no said nothing, have not made a single press release, like they know they freaked up and are trying to keep it quiet instead of opening up and showing exactly what happened and why......they need to open up and be "transparent" if this shat will ever end.

J70ywgn.jpg

bbISCGr.jpg

4eaD6C5.jpg

YKNxE0V.jpg

SJJDUnp.jpg

jr26Ltj.jpg

11 hours ago, Retcop said:

Cop gets knocked unconscious with brick. Hits head hard on the pavement also.

Unconscious before he hit the ground.

Why are there no cops watching the crowd ?

We need more money to train cops how to deal with these mobs !

You know, if they were to roll into this situation with belt fed weapons and not stop until the entire crowd was out of commission in one way or another, crime in that area would drop by 90%+.

It isn't the law abiding who are rioting, it is the criminal element with a smattering of the government dependent element. They believe the police are murderous white devils and are willing to commit violent acts to prove it. Hose those MF'ers down and watch the crime problems dry up.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MontanaLon said:

You know, if they were to roll into this situation with belt fed weapons and not stop until the entire crowd was out of commission in one way or another, crime in that area would drop by 90%+.

It isn't the law abiding who are rioting, it is the criminal element with a smattering of the government dependent element. They believe the police are murderous white devils and are willing to commit violent acts to prove it. Hose those MF'ers down and watch the crime problems dry up.

While i understand and empathize with your position, I am not willing to grant my government (via my LEO's) the power to roll up and just use machine guns until nothing is moving. It can be a very satisfying fantasy, but when you crack the door to reality, it just does not work, IMHO. Even being on the other side of the trigger, and being pelted with railroad bed rocks, and full cans and bottles of beer, sign posts, etc.  It would not take much of a policy guidline installed to allow such defense for those

the Officers have a reasonable belief are part of a Mob who is putting other in fear of great bodily harm or death. Because in the courtroom, if you are part of a Mob Action, but palyed a monor role, and individually did not cause serious bodily injury, or death, you are just as guilty as the individuals in the mob who actually caused the injuries or death. If you comitt a robbery with 2 other guys, and the victim shoots and kills one of your partners in crime, in the old normal, what would you get charged with besides the Robbery ? That's right, Muder, because your combined actions led to the death of your buddy. You murdered him. This concept in legal responsibility has been challanged over and over, and the good guys alway win. 

That's what I was talking about in my police carreer, and now retired, i will never let a Mob get me helpless on the ground if their is any way to avoid it. I will try to make distance, find a defensable position, and use deadly force if needed to prevent from getting hurt or killed. If I do end up on the ground, the legs that are kicking at me are attached to bodies. I pray I have enough Gold Dots to put at least one into every torso, pelvis, and/or thigh of every person IN THE MOB who are giving me 

the reasonable fear of receiving great bodily harm or being killed. 

That is why I believe that the use of deadly force so-called "experts" who are telling people they should not use deadly force in a "mostly peaceful protest" scenario are way off the mark. They might want to be dead, or be brain damaged and eating gruel through a toothless mouth for the rest of their disabled life rather than have to be judged in a Courtroom, but that is not for me. All of those people directly around me who are punching, kicking, or telling me they are going to kill me,  have put me in reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm from each and every one of them.

In most of these situations, as soon as the Mob realizes their weak and vulnerable victim is now sinking hollowpoints into the Mobs' groins, they usually scatter pretty quickly. It is impearative at this point that you make good your escape, or in injured, at least get to a more defensable position if possible. I would not hesitate to shoot out a stores window to gain entry and find a defensable position, if i did not think I could get far enough away to be safe. This is where round capcity and full size or close to full size back up weapons become important. A G 26 with a 33 round mag can solve a lot of problems. And when Antifa or BLM calls 911 and says THEY are being shot, you know the entire PD is gonna be there in a heartbeat. They will not tell the anarchists to call City hall as there as nothing the cops can do. The Mayor will send the Calvary to save the anarchists, so prepare a surrender stategy, when there are enough cops present who are willing to protect you. 

A Mob is called a MOB, and the laws are written the way they are written, is because it is both legally and psychologically understood that a MOB is unique human behavior and a Mob becomes one entity, joined together by hatred, emotion, adreniline, and is acting as a single unit. Before I let ANY Mob beat me into unconsciousness, or even close to it, I firmly believe I have the legal right to defend myself agaist that Mob. If they want to go to Court and claim they just happened by and were trying to help me, good luck to them. They will need it.

NOTE: This is important.  I formally advise everyone reading this that I am NOT giving legal advice on the use of deadly force or anything else. I am not offering any sort of firearms training advice. To interpret it as such is dangerous, as every situation is different, and every State has its own laws.

The ONLY  purpose of the above is to express the conclusions I came to as an individual Peace Officer operating under my PD's policy, and the laws of the State I was in. Everyone needs to seek out their own legal and tactical advice, and make their own decisions based on the laws in their State, as to what is legal or illegal in regard to the use of deadly force that is different for each and every individual circumstance. 

John

• Thanks 1