Zephyr One/Zero

Gun Sales Smash Records. Are Americans Preparing For War?

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2020/08/26/gun-sales-smash-records-are-americans-preparing-for-war-n848698

"Both sides are ramping up the fear in advance of the 2020 election. But unlike past elections, both sides are describing the outcome in apocalyptic terms. And given current events, people are believing them. When both sides are saying they won’t accept the outcome or that the count is going to be hopelessly fraudulent, the catalyst is present for an explosion of violence.

We’re are being told we’re going to die if we don’t vote the right way—or lose our freedoms or change the country irreparably. You don’t have to be a Ph.D. to see a possible future where opposing sides battle in the streets and the violence spills over into the suburbs.

Is it realistic to fear a civil war? It’s realistic to prepare for one. When logic and reason disappear from public discourse and civil order breaks down, many scenarios become realistic. Armed militias are already confronting each other, so it’s not much of a stretch to imagine a Lexington or Fort Sumter moment coming out of such a confrontation.

People buying guns aren’t stupid or smart. They’re being realistic."

Unfortunately yes.  Will be a “stolen” election either way.  

Fortunately, yes.

Matt

My rural neighborhood definitely qualifies as a well armed (and trained) militia. In short you don't want to show up here and eff with us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I certainly hope and pray we are not headed to some sort of "civil" war. 

Having said that, I think it is imperative that every adult in America is well informed that there are at least 100 million people in this country who are willing to maintain the Republic and the original intent of the Constitution, and they will use their IIA Rights if needed. IMO, the best way to actually avoid the use of force is to make the largest display of force the IIA Community has ever conducted, by far. 

I want to avoid violence against the anarchists and anyone else who wants to replace our Republican form of Government with some version of Marxism, and relieve The People of the majority of their Constitutional rights starting with the First and Second Amendments. The best way to maintain the Peace, is to make very certain that the domestic enemies of this Republic know there is a huge contingent of people who are fulling prepared, and ready, willing, and able to defend ourselves and our Republic.

Peace through strength. It's that simple. 

One of the things that makes the time between now and the end of the year is that up until this point, both our Government and The People (along with help from the Marxist media) have given the anarchists the idea that IF it gets down to nut cutting time, the Right does not have the stomach to defend our Republic, our society, our culture, and our way on life. 

I think Trump not Federalizing Troops and rounding up these anarchists and shipping them to GITMO is one of the biggest mistakes of his Presidency. This makes me very concerned about the Government's true agenda. There is no reason for Conservatives should have to be out on the streets of major cities across the nation trying to prevent the violence and property destruction that the Government has the power to stop in a heartbeat.

The Right, on a macro level, has to figure out how to get our Government to stop the activity of these rioters and murderers.

Then make them do it.

The People, IMHO, should be at their own homes or in their own neighborhoods at this point in this Government Operation, protecting their own families, properties and businesses.  Any action by "Militias" that are constituted with the authority of the Constitution should not have to replace Police and National Guard powers, but it looks like that is the street the Government wants to take us down.  We should be asking WHY ?  We should try and avoid civil war that at all costs. If things do get bad enough, I still believe the Militia's role should be one of containment to the large cities, and to form a buffer around residential communities. If you live in a big city where Antifa and the black Supremacists are very active, you may want to consider a strategy similar to moving out of the path of a very strong hurricane. Hopefully this Government operation of pitting citizen against citizen will not be sustainable, and the Government will have to finally take responsibility to protect the fundamental rights we have not to be victims of violence, and not to have our tax funded and private property destroyed. We should be tasked with protecting our own families, homes, businesses, and jobs. 

Peace through Strength.  Right now the Marxists believe The Right is so far behind in organization, planning, and resolve, that they think they have the upper hand. They have seasoned, experienced "troops" and we have millions of new gun owners with nary a lick of training. 

I can see how the inaction of Trump and the Republican Party to restore Law and Order, and the fact that most of these anarchists are back on the street the next day with the promise that charges will not be pursued, has given them the definite perception that our side is WEAK.  If we want to change this opinion they have, and thus make them think twice about escalating we  need to flood the Trump Administration with demands to restore Law and Order AND show the America- hating anarchists that we have 1/2 of the organization and the ability to mobilize people within hours in any particular city, with reinforcements coming within a day or two.

The only problem with that is that we do not have that ability, and to try and demonstrate a "Call to Arms" by the Right, would leave us looking pretty lame compared to their finely honed social media and what BLM and Antifa can do as far as number of trained anarchists who are directed where to show up, all with organized and coordinated logistical and organizational and monetary support.

Let's face facts, we MAY be better armed, and we may be better as far as raw marksmanship, but Antifa, BLM, and other groups have been working together for months, and if you look at it objectively like a report on the enemies capabilities, they have us beat on organization, logistics,deployment of manpower, , and the fact that they have people who are seasoned at running insurgency operations much more than we have doing counter insurgency.

Wait till they start blowing up electrical substations and attacking railroad cars with a long line of chlorine cars or other poisons. How do you prove who did it ? Does your State Militia have a plan to send people to electrical substations, bridges, railroad yards,  ports, trucking terminals, etc to protect our infrastructure against anarchists ?  Will the anarchists suceed in having empty grocery store shelves across America because the plans are already in place ? Do we have the defense plan of such basic infrastructure to deny this scum the ability to spread terror, and interfere with normal commerce ? Or are we counting on Trump to be our Knight in Shining Armor ? 

Don't shoot the messenger gentlemen.  We are kidding ourselves. We need a huge show of solidarity, resolve and some State leadership PDQ, or these guys are coming full speed ahead whether or not some of us have night vision and all the rest of the high tech goodies and are better shots.

Without organization, without a plan, without logistical support, without monetary support, without grass roots leadership we will be going off in 100 different directions with no coordination. Tell me where I'm wrong. When are we going to admit that most of the Right is expecting SUPERTRUMP to save the day ?   Quit right. Bloody well right.  Let's keep cranking out those Hawaiian shirts. Yeah, now there's a plan i can get behind...

You have to admit these guys in black, and their middle aged handlers have done the hard work and have had a lot of experience doing what they are doing, and they have professionals teaching them what targets to take when, passing out weapons, and teaching tactics, and coordinating the engagements. 

Meanwhile, our plan consists of  "killing them all" when they get to our neighborhood, from what I have been seeing on the interweb.  Who do you think the Government is going to consider the "terrorist group". The "mostly peaceful protesters" (many white college kids being led by professional Marxist insurgents)  Ever wonder why Trump never designated ANTIFA and BLM Domestic Terrorist Groups, which would have given him all kinds of options ?  HMMM...anyone ? 

So who has the high ground; Black Supremacists fighting raging systemic racism,  and all kinds of anarchists who agree with the Right and Libertarians that our Government sucks, or the rednecks who show up with AR's and

sweep the streets of SJW "mostly peaceful protesters.  ? ! 

With our media, I think you know the answer, and why Conservatives think there is something worse in life than not being free. There is not. 

Make a new plan, Stan, Get on the bus, Gus, throw away the key, Lee, and set yourself free. 

IMHo, we will soon be reaping the whirlwind of backing the sack of shite Republicans for the past how many decades. 

Don't trust the Government.

Don't trust the Feds (Trump) because they are not restoring the Rule of Law. 

Don't even think about trusting the Republicans 2020. 

Understand that the Government, Municipal, State and Federal who are seeing the worst and longest lived anarchy WANT it this way. 

Hopefully you have the supplies you need, and a network of family, friends, neighbors etc, if you need to defend your  Family, Castle or your Business. As far as what the Federal government is trying to do with these armed confrontations between anarchists and those who believe the Government is leaving law and Order up to The people, your first thought should be they are allowing this violence to escalate so they have a justifiable reason (in their minds) to start confiscating firearms.  THAT will be when the fireworks begin, and it will be supporters of the Constitution and the IIA are the ones who are designated terrorists.

Like leaving to late to make it to the airport on time, there is no way we can make up the ground we have lost to the organized Marxists  to make our flight, no matter how fast we drive. What we have to do know is keep out focus, do what we can do to gain advantage, but most of all show a bit of logistic expertise and the INTENT to defend our Republic, because right now, these punks and the puppet masters know they caught us asleep at the wheel. The VICTORY will be the anarchists looking like the victims of mob violence, and the Right defending our Republic will be painted as TERRORISTS. That, is the operation, the mission, the goal. It has nothing to to with a Military style victory. This is part of an on-going  PSYOP  to reverse the roles, giving these commies the public relation high ground that will allow Marxism to become the new normal, and Americans defending the Constitution will be the bad guys.  Defend your turf. Force the Government to solve the problem in the large cities, which is a calculated criminal conspiracy. Whether or not  your state or the feds want Americans fighting Americans for the first time since the Civil War remains to be seen.  With each passing day that these organizations don't have their backs broken, indicates to me th Government is content with the results of their policy decisions. 

Guns are more available than ammo.....

You can’t buy ammo and when you find it...it’s 4-5 times higher than 6 months ago....

People are buying bullets thinking it’s loaded cartridges and then finding out only bullets...

Ammo is going to be in very very very short supply for the next 2+ years 

• Like 1

When it comes to ammo and AR parts and accessories, this is the worst drought I've ever seen. I'm putting any extra funds into food as I see that as the next coming drought. Word to the wise.

Terry

Another indicator: I'm noticing that milsurp tactical gear like load bearing vests are starting to be sold out.

Terry

1 hour ago, specops56 said:

When it comes to ammo and AR parts and accessories, this is the worst drought I've ever seen. I'm putting any extra funds into food as I see that as the next coming drought. Word to the wise.

Terry

The one thing I’m not worried about is food living where we do & getting 1/2 a cow once or twice a year...

Now we have a line on a bison rancher & might get another freezer to put some bison in....

might not have anything but TP and meat, but fire and meat Is enough 

2 minutes ago, specops56 said:

Another indicator: I'm noticing that milsurp tactical gear like load bearing vests are starting to be sold out.

Terry

People have no idea what they are buying or why & what the items do, it’s all about looking cool and buying condor nylon war gear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wait till people find out they’re AR500 plates won’t stop a 5.56 and how heavy they are 🤣

I, _BUSH____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

:shootingsoldier: