specops56

I'm not shocked..... not shocked I tell you.

I'd have to see a high resolution version of that image to examine it for the signs its been manipulated before I'd be able to buy into this. 

5 minutes ago, Sorceress 21 said:

I'd have to see a high resolution version of that image to examine it for the signs its been manipulated before I'd be able to buy into this. 

That was my first thought but the shadows behind the flag are correct......

17 minutes ago, towtruck said:

That was my first thought but the shadows behind the flag are correct......

I cropped it an blew it up, sharpened it,de- saturated it and reduced the noise. It's a clear fake. The flag portion of the image was tampered with and the faces aren't masks, they are just blot outs. There's a reason it's low rez, if it was full rez it'd be obvious even to the layman. 

Edited by Sorceress 21
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sorceress 21 said:

I cropped it an blew it up, sharpened it,de- saturated it and reduced the noise. It's a clear fake. The flag portion of the image was tampered with and the faces aren't masks, they are just blot outs. There's a reason it's low rez, if it was full rez it'd be obvious even to the layman. 

Yeah, I just looked at the boots. Those are working men's boots. I am sure the antifa types aren't big into working like it would take to get boots looking like that.

All fire crews carry a gas can when they are humping in. You have to have gas for the saws and they will suck it down when you are felling to create a fire line. They aren't into cutting it to look pretty, they just want it to drop the right direction.

That's not to say there couldn't be antifa types that went through college working for the forest service as firefighters and know the routines and equipment. But if they did do that job and are willing to go out and set fires then they are very dangerous folks indeed. But, if that is the case, there isn't a single person in the fire service who wouldn't happily tie them to a tree and leave them as the fire advances. The wildland crews are getting their asses kicked this year. They do every year but this one is different and it is just a matter of time until more firefighters are lost if they terrorists are working against them.

Edited by MontanaLon

They could do the same thing while pretending to be employees of a power company.

It matters that the photo was faked.  But let's not lose our perspective regarding what ANTIFA is capable of, and let's not ignore them when they say they will expand their AO. 

This is not the first time in History we have seen the snot nosed spawn of wealthy liberals decide they must fight for "social justice" using anarchy and violence.   I think ANTIFA  has the capacity to cause significant disruption to American society. 

That's why we should have been crushing them like cockroaches for many years past.  

We have let the infestation grow fairly large, and there is absolutely no sane reason for it. We now have politicians who believe letting ANTIFA do their thing will help them politically, because these politician's goal is to destroy our Republic as we know it. I think these clowns have a lot more tricks up their sleeves than we think, whether or not they are involved in setting any of these fires or not. 

I guess it's my bad that I'm not a photo analyst. :doh:  If it turns out to be true anyway I still won't be shocked. :tap:

Terry

15 hours ago, Sorceress 21 said:

Thank you Sorceress. People like you are the reason I stay here.

The Clackamas County sheriff gives a bit more credence to the idea behind the picture:

The sheriff’s info starts about 12:45:
Board of County Commissioners Emergency Meeting - Sept. 10, 2020

The guy giving the info is the sheriff’s rep not the sheriff himself.

Terry