Zephyr One/Zero

Police Shoot Knife-Wielding Man In Lancaster

https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/police-shoot-knife-wielding-man-in-lancaster-pennsylvania/

"The blade-wielding Lancaster, Pennsylvania, man shot dead by police was previously busted in 2019 for knifing four people in the city, according to his lawyer and officials.

It was not the first time he’s been accused of a knife attack."

The azzhole was shot-dead, like he should have been.  No problem!

Let the pillaging begin........

Terry

I'm over it. Break out the bullet hoses and kill these motherfreakers dead where they stand. Either the police can do it or the people need to do it. It needs to happen and this shat needs to stop. When the media shows up, hose those complicit motherfreakers down too. 

• Like 2

Much ado about nothing.  The “riots” of Sunday night basically disappeared last night.  Our Police department did exactly the right thing by releasing the body cam footage immediately!

Self defense pure and simple, nothing more, nothing less. This low life just got out of jail for stabbing or attempting to stab four people last year.  Cop was responding to a domestic dispute when this crazed idiot came out of a front door with an 8” kitchen knife.  The officer responded first by retreating, then when he had no other alternative, dropped the assailant.  END OF STORY!

Our idiot Mayor and local media is turning this Into a mental health issue.  Is there no end to the creativity the left brings to every societal problem.  This guy was trouble, mental problems or not, and I’ll not lose a moment’s sleep over our officer’s actions.  He is alive and that is all that matters!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'll bet you that guy wasn't Amish.  I'm glad you didn't have to try out some of those handlaods!!

Greg

6 hours ago, ewallover said:

Much ado about nothing.  The “riots” of Sunday night basically disappeared last night.  Our Police department did exactly the right thing by releasing the body cam footage immediately!

Self defense pure and simple, nothing more, nothing less. This low life just got out of jail for stabbing or attempting to stab four people last year.  Cop was responding to a domestic dispute when this crazed idiot came out of a front door with an 8” kitchen knife.  The officer responded first by retreating, then when he had no other alternative, dropped the assailant.  END OF STORY!

Our idiot Mayor and local media is turning this Into a mental health issue.  Is there no end to the creativity the left brings to every societal problem.  This guy was trouble, mental problems or not, and I’ll not lose a moment’s sleep over our officer’s actions.  He is alive and that is all that matters!

I used to do a lot of business in and around Lancaster. Used to be a nice town. 

"Pennsylvania judge sets bail for accused rioters at $1M each"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pennsylvania-judge-sets-bail-for-accused-rioters-at-1m-each

"Several individuals accused of rioting in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, after the police shooting of Ricardo Munoz have had their bail set at $1 million.

Of the nine who were given that bail amount, none were able to post it.

Twelve adults have been charged with criminal conspiracy for arson, riot, institutional vandalism, failure to disperse, obstructing highways and other public passages, disorderly conduct, and defiant trespass. Nine of them had their bails set at $1 million. One of the 12 faced an additional charge of illegal possession of a firearm. According to police, at least eight of those charged are not Lancaster residents.

One 16-year-old has been charged with riot, disorderly conduct, possession of instruments of crime, possession of a small amount of marijuana, propulsion of missiles onto a roadway, and institutional vandalism.

The arrests happened early on Monday morning."

• Like 5

"How It’s Done: Lancaster, PA Police Shut Down Violent Rioters With ‘Proactive Policing’ "

https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/09/15/how-its-done-lancaster-pa-police-shut-down-violent-rioters-with-proactive-policing/

"As we previously reported, there was an officer-involved shooting death in Lancaster, Pennsylvania Sunday that occurred after a knife-wielding 27-year-old Ricardo Munoz charged at a Lancaster city police officer, according to bodycam footage.

Violent rioters took to the streets not long after word spread on social media of the deadly encounter. Fires were started, bricks were thrown at a local police station, and fireworks were randomly set off.

As has often been the case in Democrat-run cities like Portland and Seattle, police responded accordingly with rubber bullets and tear gas, forcefully pushing rioters back. 8 agitators were arrested in the overnight hours between Sunday night and Monday morning.

Monday night, however, was a much different story according to local reports and others on the scene, and that was largely thanks to a combination of “proactive policing” from law enforcement and actions from local officials that effectively deterred another night of violence before it could even get started."

Edited by Zephyr One/Zero
  • Like 2

• Like 2

Quiet again this evening.  I’ll bet all those in jail are wondering where George Soros is when you need him?  Gotta love it!

Edited by ewallover
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Maybe he and the dims think the bail is a little steep! It is about right IMO.

Edited by sw9mm
  • Like 2

Our local NBC affiliate TV station is broadcasting a bunch of losers beotching about the high bail limits.  The chief of police indicated that the bail levels are appropriate for the severity of the crimes committed.  These criminals are all still in jail and rightfully so.  The number of arrests is still increasing as the authorities  review video tapes.

I hope they keep it up!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ewallover said:

Our local NBC affiliate TV station is broadcasting a bunch of losers beotching about the high bail limits.  The chief of police indicated that the bail levels are appropriate for the severity of the crimes committed.  These criminals are all still in jail and rightfully so.  The number of arrests is still increasing as the authorities  review video tapes.

I hope they keep it up!

That is what it is going to take to make this stop. Judges who will set bail and prosecutors who will prosecute. None of this revolving door bullshat, commit a felony, charged with a felony, no pleas down to a misdemeanor, plea guilty or go to trial and be judged by 12. Then prepare for the big house. Bubba and the crips from Philly will make you feel welcome.

• Like 1

if anyone charges or moves towards the police with a weapon, they should be put down immediately. Our folks in uniform are paid little to uphold the law, respond to someone in need, and they should be home every night with their families. Perp rolls the dice when committing crimes, so if a perp does not go home at night oh well the price they pay for such actions.

Sorry read the second post for the bond: 1 million is good enough, but rioters and looters should be denied bond until a restitution agreement is made.

Edited by Nwatson99
  • Like 1

As wonderful as what Lancaster has done and is doing to shut down this violence, listen to the lady with the bullhorn.

BLM is learning from their mistakes to pick and choose where they operate. They will adapt to the situation and ply their violent trade where there is the political weakness to allow it. 

The "Lancaster Doctrine" will hopefully spread, because it is how the police usually handled these things in the past. 

What was old is again new. I love it.  I am praying that cities across the country will start standing up to these Mobs. 

My hat is off to Lancaster and all the involved agencies, and I hope they are willing to share their "new" strategy with all of the Cities and PD's who are sure to be requesting it. 

We need to let Lancaster be a rallying point for getting back to the Rule of Law. 

Great job by all involved and a great sign that The People have had enough. 

• Like 2