Jump to content
Rampy

Antifa.....A Structured Organization

Recommended Posts

this should be taken seriously because if this thing grows legs, it will join al Qaeda, IRA, FSLN, PLO and every other famous uprising that struck terror in the hearts of their enemies and enacted great damage and war on other people. 


Keep in mind, some of those insurgencies throughout history had understandable grievances, and some were just ideological radicalism at their core. 

 

This is a creation by decades of media corruption, and the universities having been occupied the whole time for this purpose. 

This is ideological radicalism. The most dangerous type of insurgent. 

 

If a true violent insurgency sprouts, and escalates to the use of bombings and attacks, we will not be able to stop it quickly at all. Concealment becomes the main vehicle for all movement and attacks. Your enemy may live and work amongst you. They may begin to look like you. They may see you, way before you see them. 

 

The insurgent is often the "little guy", the "weakling". The "strong" walk around with their guns, fighting skills and warrior's heart thinking the little guy can never hurt them on a large scale.

 

But the "strong" have moral codes, and those moral codes will be exploited.

 

You will not have the "honor" of fighting head on. They know better.

 

Violence will come like a thief in the night, stealthy, by surprise, overwhelming.

 

This is the nature of violent insurgencies perpetrated by underdog groups throughout history.
 

———————————————

 

A leaked Department of Homeland Security email from Acting Under Secretary for Intelligence and Analysis Brian Murphy labels Antifa as an organized, violent movement, stating

 

"We can’t say any longer that this violent situation is opportunistic...

 

A core set of threat actors are organized, show up night after night, [and] share common [tactics, techniques, and procedures].”

 

This validates what many independent journalists have argued for months, amid criticism, that Antifa is organized horizontally as an urban-cellular insurgency--heavily structured around local cells with shared tactics, ideology, and nationwide goals.

 

Stay ahead of the curve with Forward Observer's Early Warning Service. Subscribe here: https://forwardobserver.com/subscribe

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That bunch should not be given a single milimeter, but they are given a mile, because they only pull their BS in the demorat controlled cities.

Season should be opened up on antifa, nfac, blm, onelovecares, and all those other little factions that hate white people.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And after giving them over 100 nights to perfect their practices in Portland we have essentially let them learn on the job how to be better. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, towtruck said:

And after giving them over 100 nights to perfect their practices in Portland we have essentially let them learn on the job how to be better. 

The truth if ever typed. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Antifa is funded by Soros and supported by the Democrats. They are the cockroaches of this country. We alll know what you need to do with a roach infestation.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gshayd said:

Antifa is funded by Soros and supported by the Democrats. They are the cockroaches of this country. We alll know what you need to do with a roach infestation.

X5h5Rpj.jpg

 

Terry

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When it comes right down to it antifa doesn't present a physical entity to be attacked except when the come out to riot. But antifa didn't arise out of nothing, we know exactly where it came from and the only way to stop it is to dismantled where it came from. It isn't likely the government is going to do anything about the universities across the country which are pushing this garbage into kids heads. So, that will leave it up to the People to dismantle it. 

 

I am convinced at this point no matter what happens on November 3rd, we will end up in a shooting war with the left that has been supporting antifa. It is going to get ugly and people are going to die. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MontanaLon said:

When it comes right down to it antifa doesn't present a physical entity to be attacked except when the come out to riot. But antifa didn't arise out of nothing, we know exactly where it came from and the only way to stop it is to dismantled where it came from. It isn't likely the government is going to do anything about the universities across the country which are pushing this garbage into kids heads. So, that will leave it up to the People to dismantle it. 

 

I am convinced at this point no matter what happens on November 3rd, we will end up in a shooting war with the left that has been supporting antifa. It is going to get ugly and people are going to die. 

 

 

Actually, Antifa and BLM both have a structured "leadership" core organization....bLM is just more open and vocal about it than antifa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MontanaLon said:

<snip> I am convinced at this point no matter what happens on November 3rd, we will end up in a shooting war with the left that has been supporting antifa. It is going to get ugly and people are going to die. 

Unfortunately, the people that will die are only the cannon fodder, and the ones pulling the strings will stay out of the line of fire. The attack on freedom will not stop until we target the puppet masters.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Longhair said:

Unfortunately, the people that will die are only the cannon fodder, and the ones pulling the strings will stay out of the line of fire. The attack on freedom will not stop until we target the puppet masters.

 

 

Yep, but then again, that's why the feds have been flying drones, RC135's  and other surveillance aircraft in the vicinity of the protests, it's not for the cameras as much as electronic intel they get....and only liberals and the press was beotching about them flying them......

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...