Jump to content
AR15Armory.com

It’s About Time To Burn Louisville


Rampy
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, redbarron06 said:

It was enough to have a grand jury drop the charges in 2 minutes.

Which charges were those? The only charges I know of that were dropped were the charges against the boyfriend that the prosecutor dropped due to the "public outrage" that the boyfriend was charged with shooting a cop.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"U-Haul Spotted Dropping off Shields and Riot Supplies in Louisville Linked to Soros-Connected Group"

 

https://www.redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/09/23/uhaul-spotted-dropping-off-shields-and-riot-supplies-in-louisville-linked-to-soros-funded-group/

 

"There are now reports that the UHaul was rented by Holly Zoller, who is associated with the “Louisville Bail Project.”

A phone call was placed to Zoller and she confirmed that she had, in fact, rented the U-Haul truck in question."

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MontanaLon said:

Which charges were those? The only charges I know of that were dropped were the charges against the boyfriend that the prosecutor dropped due to the "public outrage" that the boyfriend was charged with shooting a cop.

You dont drop attempted murder of a police officer if you have what it takes to make it stick.  He also left open the option to bring them again?  Well where are they?  There are independent witnesses that claim the police announced and yet the boyfriend still hasn't had the charges re-instated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Zephyr One/Zero said:

"U-Haul Spotted Dropping off Shields and Riot Supplies in Louisville Linked to Soros-Connected Group"

 

https://www.redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/09/23/uhaul-spotted-dropping-off-shields-and-riot-supplies-in-louisville-linked-to-soros-funded-group/

 

"There are now reports that the UHaul was rented by Holly Zoller, who is associated with the “Louisville Bail Project.”

A phone call was placed to Zoller and she confirmed that she had, in fact, rented the U-Haul truck in question."

 

 

 

Wow, hard to believe she admitted to renting the truck and delivered "peaceful protest" supplies.  I guess there wasnt a pallet of bricks or a bunch of fireworks and gerry cans of gas in it so I will give them that.  It would be interested to see if any of these signs have been seen in any other city protests.   They are busing protestors, why not supplies?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, redbarron06 said:

I think the misconceptions here are yours.  Walker had no criminal history and had never been in jail.  He had passed both a drug and background check and was about to start working for the USPS. You are confusing Walker with the ex-boyfriend.  

 

Now as far as him using her as a shield, according to the press briefing today's conducted by the KY ATTY General, when the 2 officers kicked the door in, Walker was standing at the end of the hall in a shooting stance with the weapon drawn and Taylor standing next to him according to the statements from both officers.  That statement is from both the officer that was shot, and the officer that fired the fatal shot into Taylor.

 

“Even though a person is justified under this part in threatening or using force or deadly force against another, the justification afforded by this part is unavailable in a prosecution for harm to an innocent third person who is recklessly injured or recklessly killed by the use of such force.” See, Tennessee Code Annotated § 39-11-604.  Don't know about KY law but that is the law here.  Pretty sure it is the same in every state.  There is a reason that every firearms trainer in the US will tell you that there is a lawyer attached to every bullet in the magazine.

 

 

When was she convicted and of what?  

 

I did not put her death on anybody, I simply asked the question.  You obviously dont have an answer, so you take the offense for what reason?   I guess you have evidence he was selling dope?  Hell then why dont you give it to the feds because they couldn't find any?  The boyfriend wasnt named in the warrant, they didn't find any dope in the house, in the car or on either of them.

 

If we have become a nation of "guilty until proven innocent" then all is lost and there is no recovery.  Hell we might as well walk down the street and just shoot everybody else that is walking down the streets too.

 

I agree with you I should have been talking about the "EX" boyfriend, but apparently Taylor was involved in traficcing dope.

They propably thought the cops at the door were rival dopers. She could have avoided this whole thing by responding to the knocks. You don't get to hide behind the guy shooting, (or get pushed to the front by him) be and then cry about the cops shooting when they are their with a warrant, and knocked and announced.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2020 at 3:21 AM, hlhneast said:

Wow, hard to believe she admitted to renting the truck and delivered "peaceful protest" supplies.  I guess there wasnt a pallet of bricks or a bunch of fireworks and gerry cans of gas in it so I will give them that.  It would be interested to see if any of these signs have been seen in any other city protests.   They are busing protestors, why not supplies?


 

From what I’ve read she tried being sneaky, but the dark web outed her & somebody even called her pretending to be from U Haul and got her admitting that she rented it.....

 

Depending on how it’s handled, the feds can charge her with several different things & she could get 10+ years in the federal housing system 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rampy said:


 

From what I’ve read she tried being sneaky, but the dark web outed her & somebody even called her pretending to be from U Haul and got her admitting that she rented it.....

 

Depending on how it’s handled, the feds can charge her with several different things & she could get 10+ years in the federal housing system 

If only it's so.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Joel74 said:

If only it's so.

 

Don't hold your breath. Look at how all of the co-hosts on Fox fell silent when Newt Gingrich brought up the name "SOROS". 

They were all dumbstruck that someone would mention this earthly king's name in vain.

Our entire system is protecting this guy and people like him.

Wake up America !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Retcop said:

 

Don't hold your breath. Look at how all of the co-hosts on Fox fell silent when Newt Gingrich brought up the name "SOROS". 

They were all dumbstruck that someone would mention this earthly king's name in vain.

Our entire system is protecting this guy and people like him.

Wake up America !

For someone who lived thru Nazi occupation and a person  who has done so well under the capitalist system, I cannot understand why Soros wants to support a liberal agenda and destroy this country.  Its seems like he and Bloomberg are doing it to just see if they can buy elections across the country.  Kind of like a hobby for the lack of a better word. Like a spur of the moment idea like "This might be fun". 

 

I guess being poor and conservative doesnt provide me with the knowledge to understand those who have benefited the most from the US capitalist system.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, hlhneast said:

For someone who lived thru Nazi occupation and a person  who has done so well under the capitalist system, I cannot understand why Soros wants to support a liberal agenda and destroy this country.  Its seems like he and Bloomberg are doing it to just see if they can buy elections across the country.  Kind of like a hobby for the lack of a better word. Like a spur of the moment idea like "This might be fun". 

 

I guess being poor and conservative doesnt provide me with the knowledge to understand those who have benefited the most from the US capitalist system.

 

I hear you about Soros.

I think some people let wealth greatly change who they are, and others, for the most part, keep on being the same people at heart.  Deciding that wealth makes you an elitist soul, pretty much assures this person has lost touch with God, otherwise he or she would not put so much energy into using their wealth to accumulate power, and have an effect on other people's lives that is not good to a reasonable person. 

Even though Bill Gates might appear to be less destructive than a Soros type, I don't see what Gates and his wife are doing  with their wealth is any less evil. It's like the Black Panthers opening soup kitchens, and classrooms in inner cities back in the '70's, it did not excuse their robbing banks, killing cops, and blowing buildings and people to smithereens. 

Gates may have some decent charity works, but they all come with stings attached, such as destroying our Constitutional Republic without going through the constitutional political process. 

 

I used to not have to much of a concern about wealthy people and politics until is was exposed a number of years ago that all of the NGO's these folks are setting up are promoted by various government departments like the State Department, and are also using taxpayer money to teach people to love Marxism and hate America. I'm not sure how we purge D.C. without a guillotine. It's just not real world.  The idea of a Third Party just does not get any traction, and I believe it shows just how much of a death grip establishment politicians have on the minds of voters. They have convinced people they are unassailable, and the world will end if their party is not in power. IMHO, no other American political party has abandoned their core voters more than the Republicans, especially in the last 10-20 years. They have basically abandoned the Constitution, and told us if we don't like it, we can lump it. For the long term future of the Republic, I believe Conservatives must walk away from the RP. 

The Republicans and the Democrats have formed an unholy alliance to take us further away from the Constitution and conservative values. Just imagine where this Republic would be if we had someone like Jeb bush or any of the Establishment pukes as President.  Trump has singlehandedly held the water back by defeating the dike and using EO's and other tricks to get the job done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...