GLShooter

I Just Won The Lottery!!

Lat year I got a bargain on two French made free style  target pistols. One is a 22 and teh other a 32 Long. I got two 22 mags but only one 32. I cab't compete with one mag so I was dead in the water. On a whim I did a search today and found anout fit in France that had some of the magazines. Hard to read French but I figured it out with partial translation of the site. I ended up ordering two magazines for $180.00.  Since they haven't made them in over a decade it is a miracle these showed up.. Now the wait begins!!  I guess now I'll try and hunt up two more 22 magazines.

Here is the pistol and am now on the hunt for a new set of grips. They will come from Germany and will run around $175.00.

7M4IsJD.jpg

If this one shoots like the 22 for me I will be in hog heaven.  It's sister makes you feel like you are cheating as it just buries them.

Greg

• Like 2

Nice!!!!    :thumb:

13 minutes ago, alpo said:

Nice!!!!    :thumb:

I have a line on another one of these locally that has a cracked side. I'm going to see if the guy will turn it loose with his magazines. I can get the slide welded and have a back up. These pistols are just a blast to shoot.  I was shooting against them in OKC back in 1980 and had lusted after one ever since.. 

Greg

I've always liked those target pistols

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I've been seeing those Russian made free pistols and wondered how they would do. Not that I really would have any use for it but they look cool.

Very nice. I always loved free style target pistols.

7 minutes ago, MontanaLon said:

I've been seeing those Russian made free pistols and wondered how they would do. Not that I really would have any use for it but they look cool.

I haven't looked at those. These are so above my usual operational level I am amazed at them. I really want to shoot some ISU stuff at the local club. I learned in 40 years of competition to never let your equipment hold you back. At this late stage it's like learning to drive all over again.

Greg