Snake46

PSA Valkyrie

Took the .224 to a long(er) distance range today and it was fairly windy where we were..able to hit a 4 MOA steel 3 times at 800 yards..that was my goal, and it was with Hornady Black, not premium ammo..I'm a happy old fat..:old1:

• Like 1

Sound like you are in the hunt. How does it group up close?

Greg

My only close range is limited to 100 yards..at that distance it'll shoot better than I do, moa or a little less..been wanting an opportunity to stretch it out a little..by the way, my original post was supposed to say "..happy old fart", not "fat", but that works too..freudian slip I think..:segrin:

2 hours ago, Snake46 said:

My only close range is limited to 100 yards..at that distance it'll shoot better than I do, moa or a little less..been wanting an opportunity to stretch it out a little..by the way, my original post was supposed to say "..happy old fart", not "fat", but that works too..freudian slip I think..:segrin:

If it's MOA at 100 you are doing fine.  That extra 700 does wonders to reveal the weaknesses in our shooting skills . No need to ask how I know about that!!  :tiphat:

Greg