specops56

SOLD: 45acp brass - 500 rd bags $20 + Flat Rate shipping

Last 7 bags SOLD.

QOsndSP.jpg

cFVkefq.jpg

I can fit 4 bags in a large flat rate priority box. I have a total of 8  7  bags.

I was given this brass by a friend whose father was an active Bullseye and IPSC shooter. His health made hum quit and my friend is not a shooter. This was originally filling 1-1/2  5 gallon buckets. I sorted and tossed any corroded or dinged up cases. Some of the cases appear processed but most don’t. Most are shine but not all. Most appear once fired but I can’t say for sure.
PM me if interested. I’ll take Paypal, check, money order or cash. I’m not picky.

Terry

Edited by specops56

If you can wait till Friday I'd like a bag. I'm cut off till payday!😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steelborn1 said:

If you can wait till Friday I'd like a bag. I'm cut off till payday!😂

No sweat. I'll put your name on a bag and set it aside. PM me your shipping address and I'll figure out the shipping for you. Pay me when you got it.

Terry

16 hours ago, specops56 said:

QOsndSP.jpg

cFVkefq.jpg

I can fit 4 bags in a large flat rate priority box. I have a total of 8  7  bags.

I was given this brass by a friend whose father was an active Bullseye and IPSC shooter. His health made hum quit and my friend is not a shooter. This was originally filling 1-1/2  5 gallon buckets. I sorted and tossed any corroded or dinged up cases. Some of the cases appear processed but most don’t. Most are shine but not all. Most appear once fired but I can’t say for sure.
PM me if interested. I’ll take Paypal, check, money order or cash. I’m not picky.

Terry

Are these large primer, small primer or a mixture?  Are they the same or different headstamp?

6 hours ago, newbe said:

Are these large primer, small primer or a mixture?  Are they the same or different headstamp?

Mixed headstamps. While I didn't inspect each and every one, they all appear to be large. I can post a picture of a random handful if you need it.

Terry

7 hours ago, newbe said:

This is a random handful from a random bag:

bL1M3iS.jpg

My little camera doesn’t do closeups very well.

Terry

I'll take the remaining 7 bags if nobody else wants any.

2 hours ago, newbe said:

I'll take the remaining 7 bags if nobody else wants any.

Sold! PM me your address and I'll give you the total.

Terry

Pm sent.