Sorceress 21

I out-trucked my neighbor!

Brought my Black Boa home yesterday.

2021 RAM 1500 Rebel Hemi!

rRGMHPCP5ANoN0UsUR0HwrsrMvCeYXV7rh1rqUgO

It's got a flippin air suspension! I can raise and lower it!!!! Makes my panties a tad damp!!! Annnnddd OHHHH that engine sound!!!

• Haha 3

Perdy. Congrats. My BiL has the 2020. That air suspension is pretty slick.  And he has a normal black 2015 hemi 4-door as his work truck. His house from his company is about a 20 second drive. lol

Edited by bamashooter

1 hour ago, Steelborn1 said:

No TRX?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

No winning lottery ticket! I'm thrilled you can afford a 75 + thousand dollar truck but I sure can't. I pushed my limits at 60k. I could have got the TRX package for another 15k but would have sacrificed 50% of the bells and whistles on mine and the extent of off-roading I'll do is a dirt Forest Service road on a rare occasion.  A well equipped TRX, optioned with what I got would have been nearly 100k. I looked at a base model TRX and it was stripped down to nothing, no moonroof, no towing package no nothing really, relatively speaking, and it was 77k! The "marginally" better Off Road performance of the TRX vs the straight Rebel wasn't worth living in my truck for. Frankly, if I was looking in that price range I'd have bought a Raptor or spent 20k in cash to mod the 2018 Tundra TRD Offroad I traded in which would have blown away both of them! But who had 20k in cash laying around to buy truck parts with? Not Sorceress I'll flippin tell you that! 

This ain't my dream truck. That will take two winning lottery tickets because it'll have Kevlar panels and a retractable 5.56 minigun, helipad with an armed MD500E, Patriot missile battery and a bottle opener! Right now I'm giddy because I have a damn moonroof! 

Flippin TRX...Kissssssssssssssss my grits! :tongue:

Edited by Sorceress 21
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Flesh Wound said:

Pic no workee.

Any better? 

5 hours ago, Sorceress 21 said:

Any better? 

Still broken.

7 hours ago, Sorceress 21 said:

No winning lottery ticket! I'm thrilled you can afford a 75 + thousand dollar truck but I sure can't. I pushed my limits at 60k. I could have got the TRX package for another 15k but would have sacrificed 50% of the bells and whistles on mine and the extent of off-roading I'll do is a dirt Forest Service road on a rare occasion.  A well equipped TRX, optioned with what I got would have been nearly 100k. I looked at a base model TRX and it was stripped down to nothing, no moonroof, no towing package no nothing really, relatively speaking, and it was 77k! The "marginally" better Off Road performance of the TRX vs the straight Rebel wasn't worth living in my truck for. Frankly, if I was looking in that price range I'd have bought a Raptor or spent 20k in cash to mod the 2018 Tundra TRD Offroad I traded in which would have blown away both of them! But who had 20k in cash laying around to buy truck parts with? Not Sorceress I'll flippin tell you that! 

This ain't my dream truck. That will take two winning lottery tickets because it'll have Kevlar panels and a retractable 5.56 minigun, helipad with an armed MD500E, Patriot missile battery and a bottle opener! Right now I'm giddy because I have a damn moonroof! 

Flippin TRX...Kissssssssssssssss my grits! :tongue:

I was just kidding. Its a nice truck. I get the same response about my new charger. No Hellcat? Lol 

1 hour ago, md65636 said:

Still broken.

Same here

Pic is gtg for me. Perhaps at a certain time there was a system hiccup.

4 hours ago, Steelborn1 said:

I was just kidding. Its a nice truck. I get the same response about my new charger. No Hellcat? Lol 

I know!😊 All good..I was just smart assing back! 

• Like 1

Congratulations ! 

Don't spoil your fun with these defensive thoughts of "this is not my dream truck" and enjoy the choice you made, including living within your means. Very smart.  Something a whole lot more people need to be doing. 

Have a blast. I bet along with excellent off road ability, it rides great on the highway with that suspension. 

Good Lord, enjoy the fruits of all your hard work !    If taking a road trip, to city or rocky trail,  you might want to pack extra undergarments.  

Have fun !      :thumb:     :thumb:

John

• Like 1

eb360bd15b52df8031b87ef2da9e5cde.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Longhair said:

:thumb:  Nice

18 hours ago, Longhair said:

This one works. Thanks 

And nice truck.