Zephyr One/Zero

BREAKING: Dominion backs out of hearing before Penn. legislature

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-dominion-backs-out-of-hearing-before-penn-legislature

"State Representative Seth Grove, Interim Chair for the State Government Committee and Chair of the Government Oversight Committee said that Dominion Voting Systems was used in 14 Pennsylvania counties. Those counties contain 1.3 million voters, representing 19 percent of voters in the state.

Grove said that they were going to have a hearing with Dominion, and that he was looking forward to hearing Dominion back their product and offer information to Pennsylvania voters.

"Last evening Dominion voting systems lawyered up and backed out of their commitment to the people of Pennsylvania to provide input in a public format in which 1.3 [million] Pennsylvanian's entrusted. Instead of running toward the light of honesty and integrity, Dominion Voting Systems retreated to the darkness."

Why wouldn't you want:  to clear-the-air?  Maybe Sidney, and Rudy do have them by the balls.

Edited by Zephyr One/Zero
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I believe before this is over you are going to see most of the higher ups in Dominion suiciding at record rates. It is clear they had some hand in election fraud but who was pulling the strings is another thing altogether and those who run Dominion can name names.

• Like 1

"Sidney Powell Claims That Dominion Is 'Shredding Documents' "

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2020/11/20/sidney-powell-larry-oconnor-n2580458

"Sidney Powell joined Larry O'Connor for an exclusive interview about her legal case on behalf of the Trump campaign in the 2020 presidential election. In her much talked about press conference with Rudy Giuliani on Thursday, she claimed that President Trump won re-election in a landslide, and they were going to prove it.

O'Connor pushed her about her claims that computer software used in the election, particularly Dominion Voting Systems, has been tainted, and he wondered how she would prove it. For starters, Powell said that her legal team has pictures of votes being manipulated in real-time.

"It is terrifying, and it is a huge national security issue," Powell said. "Why the Department of Justice and FBI have not done something, Dominion is closing its offices and moving. No doubt they're shredding documents. God only knows what else. More than 100 Dominion people have wiped any connection with Dominion off the internet."

Sound like they are freaking out. Hitlery must be on the warpath and suicides will start soon.

Edited by sw9mm

Some Dominion players have already gone-to-ground.  Probably don't want to be shot-dead on a Washington D. C. street-corner.

18 hours ago, Zephyr One/Zero said:

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-dominion-backs-out-of-hearing-before-penn-legislature

"State Representative Seth Grove, Interim Chair for the State Government Committee and Chair of the Government Oversight Committee said that Dominion Voting Systems was used in 14 Pennsylvania counties. Those counties contain 1.3 million voters, representing 19 percent of voters in the state.

Grove said that they were going to have a hearing with Dominion, and that he was looking forward to hearing Dominion back their product and offer information to Pennsylvania voters.

"Last evening Dominion voting systems lawyered up and backed out of their commitment to the people of Pennsylvania to provide input in a public format in which 1.3 [million] Pennsylvanian's entrusted. Instead of running toward the light of honesty and integrity, Dominion Voting Systems retreated to the darkness."

Why wouldn't you want:  to clear-the-air?  Maybe Sidney, and Rudy do have them by the balls.

THEY DO HAVE THE EVIDENCE  OVERWHELMING !. ONLY a Judge will see that evidence and IF necessary the Supreme Court !.

Such matters are NOT going to be tried in public opinion or by lame stream media stupidity !. OUR Country is at Stake :thumb:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Dominion/Smartmatic ‘Noncompete’ Agreement Emerges Despite Claims Of Being ‘Fierce Competitors’ "

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/dominion-smartmatic-are-not-actually-competitors/

"Media outlets have peddled similar narratives, with an Associated Press “fact-check” article sharing Smartmatic’s statement that “the two companies are competitors in the marketplace,” ostensibly without doing any actual fact-checking on the firm’s claim.

The two companies in question – Dominion and Smartmatic – have come under intense scrutiny following the 2020 election.

Democrat-heavy Dominion improperly counted ballots to create a fraudulent win for Joe Biden in Antrim County, Michigan and caused several other “glitches” that required extended voting hours and delayed results.

And Smartmatic has ties to the Venezuelan government, having contracted on behalf of dictator Hugo Chavez to provide voting machines in the country’s 2004 election.

Despite these credible claims on the shady nature of Smartmatic and Dominion, bolstered by the companies lying about their competition arrangement, establishment media outlets have fought to smear this criticism as a “baseless conspiracy.”

It is nearing time to have a house cleaning in this country. There is nothing wrong that copious amounts of rope can't bring back under control. For decades, at least since I was born and probably longer, elected officials and the media have been involved in screwing the tax payers massively. It goes on in all parties and the only thing that will rein it in is to hold them accountable and the only way to do so at this point is for them to be removed in a most prejudicial manner. Politicians, media players, talking heads, tech giants, "influencers" all need to be held to account.

The Tree of Liberty needs to be refreshed before it withers and dies.

• Like 1

THEY DO HAVE THE EVIDENCE  OVERWHELMING !. ONLY a Judge will see that evidence and IF necessary the Supreme Court !.
Such matters are NOT going to be tried in public opinion or by lame stream media stupidity !. OUR Country is at Stake :thumb:

If there was evidence, then when the judge asked the Trump lawyers if they had any, they would have provided it to the judge. Instead, they said they had none and the case was dismissed. Your feelings may tell you that there is evidence, unfortunately for you, there has been no evidence of widespread voter fraud...I know, I know, it’s secret and they will expose it at just the right moment. Well, when the judges are asking for it is the right moment. You’ve been duped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, theprincipal said:

If there was evidence, then when the judge asked the Trump lawyers if they had any, they would have provided it to the judge. Instead, they said they had none and the case was dismissed. Your feelings may tell you that there is evidence, unfortunately for you, there has been no evidence of widespread voter fraud...I know, I know, it’s secret and they will expose it at just the right moment. Well, when the judges are asking for it is the right moment. You’ve been duped.

Morons abounding should remain silent about things they know nothing about :thumbdown:

Morons abounding should remain silent about things they know nothing about :thumbdown:

Here is evidence from the case in PA. This backs up what I said about Trump’s side had zero evidence of fraud. It is the judge’s order and opinion.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.pamd.127057/gov.uscourts.pamd.127057.203.0_2.

https://electionlawblog.org/wp-content/uploads/gov.uscourts.pamd_.127057.202.0_1-1.pdf

1 minute ago, theprincipal said:

Here is evidence from the case in PA. This backs up what I said about Trump’s side had zero evidence of fraud. It is the judge’s order and opinion.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.pamd.127057/gov.uscourts.pamd.127057.203.0_2.

https://electionlawblog.org/wp-content/uploads/gov.uscourts.pamd_.127057.202.0_1-1.pdf

How many lawsuits stop after a judges ruling? Why can you appeal a judges ruling? Why is there a Supreme Court? Let the process play out is all I'm saying. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theprincipal said:

Bias with prejudice from and Obama lackey shows where You lack any credibility . Get a clue yahoo :legs:

• Like 1

How many lawsuits stop after a judges ruling? Why can you appeal a judges ruling? Why is there a Supreme Court? Let the process play out is all I'm saying. 

The process is playing out. That is fine. That being said, Trump’s lawyers aren’t producing evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Bias with prejudice from and Obama lackey shows where You lack any credibility . Get a clue yahoo :legs:

My point is that the Trump side didn’t produce any evidence of widespread voter fraud, which is leading the cases to be dismissed. The mere mention that the case being dismissed has anything to do with the fact that the Republican judge on the case was appointed by Obama, not that it lacked evidence, says a lot about you. If you’re so enlightened in the matter, can you tell me specifically what the judge got wrong? ...I’ll wait.