Rampy

Colorado's 1'st In & Out Opened Saturday & It's Stupid Bad

They had a 12-14 hour wait to get a in and out burger.......:screwloose:

People actually lined up for miles, blocking lanes of a interstate, shutting down roads, forcing the cops to come out and direct traffic....all for a freaking In & Out burger.....:lol::hysterical3:

Did I mention this new In & Out is a block or 2 from where the Aurora Theater shooting took place, not far from the thug ridden Aurora mall, in a really shatty part of Aurora that is quite violent :124:

And best of all, they were having fights in the drive thru, but no shootings (yet) :ROFLLMAO::hysterical3:

Today it's "only" a 8-10 hour wait and Aurora has a 10pm curfew, wonder how many idiots are getting busted violating curfew for a burger :laugh:

https://www.9news.com/article/money/business/aurora-in-n-out-12-hour-wait/73-8ced142c-6b96-4da3-91af-40de77fc91e6

Edited by Rampy

I wouldn't wait ten minutes for their food much less hours.....they are decent burgers but I can make them better at home.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Probably a bunch of transplanted libs feeling homesick for some grease. :laugh:

1 hour ago, towtruck said:

I wouldn't wait ten minutes for their food much less hours.....they are decent burgers but I can make them better at home.

You are persona non burger to me :hysterical3:

In the world of fast food burgers, In & Out rein supreme :laugh:

Prior to this one opening, you had to go to Salt Lake City for one.....

I'll pass. They are here in TX. They suck IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hell, if Whataburger came to town you'd have to shut the entire city down!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rampy said:

You are persona non burger to me :hysterical3:

In the world of fast food burgers, In & Out rein supreme :laugh:

Prior to this one opening, you had to go to Salt Lake City for one.....

When I worked in Gilroy I ate them as we would take a patrol car down and get a bunch for everyone.....back  then the fries were still good....the fries suck now so I pass on them. My wife still gets a burger every now and then....me I go to Habit burger now if I want a good one. 

3 hours ago, Steelborn1 said:

Hell, if Whataburger came to town you'd have to shut the entire city down!

Nope, gag a burger is one step bellow BK, have had it several times and it’s greasy barf :tiphat:

3 hours ago, towtruck said:

When I worked in Gilroy I ate them as we would take a patrol car down and get a bunch for everyone.....back  then the fries were still good....the fries suck now so I pass on them. My wife still gets a burger every now and then....me I go to Habit burger now if I want a good one. 

I just get a double double & ice tea or a strawberry shake, do not eat French fries, but the wife asks for them double cooked and they are tasty......

Probably a bunch of transplanted libs feeling homesick for some grease. default_laugh.png

More likely a bunch of locals excited that a “fine dining establishment” moved into town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably 98% of the crowd could not cook a lick. It is amazing to me that there are so many running around loose that can not cook at all. My wife and I both cook so there is little reason to go to a burger joint by any name.

Never tried them in all my travels. Seems like there is a diversity of opinion about  their quality.😆

We have Blakes here in NM a family chain since 1952 or so.

In the last few years, even they have slipped in quality. Around here Sonic is all the rage, but they they have gotten worse over the years.

Since we get local buffalo from the Pueblo, we are spoiled.

The rancher across the road sells beef amd we are looking to get a half cow and most of it burger.

• Like 1

Homemade flame grilled Bacon Cheese Burger with fried onions and BBQ sauce please.

Matt

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TaosGlock said:

Never tried them in all my travels. Seems like there is a diversity of opinion about  their quality.😆

We have Blakes here in NM a family chain since 1952 or so.

In the last few years, even they have slipped in quality. Around here Sonic is all the rage, but they they have gotten worse over the years.

Since we get local buffalo from the Pueblo, we are spoiled.

The rancher across the road sells beef amd we are looking to get a half cow and most of it burger.

Sonic is disgusting, they make McDonalds look like a 5 star restaurant....

Home made burgers are the best, no doubt......

• Like 2