Zephyr One/Zero

Carlson: ‘Great News’ if Powell Proves Tech Companies Switched Millions of Votes — Uncovered ‘Greatest Crime in the History of This Country’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/20/carlson-great-news-if-powell-proves-tech-companies-switched-millions-of-votes-uncovered-greatest-crime-in-the-history-of-this-country/

"As he had said a night earlier, Carlson told viewers people in the White House and people close to the president had not seen Powell’s evidence.

He also said that Powell’s pledge during her FBN appearance that proof was coming “within the next two weeks” was “great news” and that if successful, she will have uncovered what he called the “greatest crime in the history of the country.”

“As far as we are concerned, that is great news,” Carlson said. “If Sidney Powell can prove that technology companies switched millions of votes and stole the presidential election, she will have almost single-handedly uncovered the greatest crime in the history of this country, and no one will be more grateful for that than us.”

• Like 2

Carson tried to buffalo Sidney Powell into exposing her hand, it didn't work.

If she has the goods, and I believe she does, nothing short of country wide trials and firing squads will be an acceptable result.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MontanaLon said:

If she has the goods, and I believe she does, nothing short of country wide trials and firing squads will be an acceptable result.

Televised!

If she doesn't have tangible evidence, I'll be shocked . She has never struck me as the type to just toss shat out there and hope some sticks. Is doesn't have hard proof, Not enough bad can happen to her. And that goes for all others who have made claims of such. I believe it to be true. But show me the physical evidence.

“If”... If you had a billion dollars, you’d be a billionaire.

This is just another story built on wishful thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

President Trump we know for sure was beat by the illegal mail in and same day voting registration., but switching the machines I would not put past the demorats at all.

15 hours ago, theprincipal said:

I strongly disagree, there is already too much proof out about voter fraud now, too many folks coming to announce what they were told to do which was illegal, then voters voting and their DOB 1900 just for example.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2020 at 6:03 AM, theprincipal said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prove it. Otherwise, your opinion is based on wishful thinking.

Terry

If she Vince Fosters herself, then we will know she was telling the truth .