Rampy

Rumpster Had A Dream........

Going to chalk this one up to to much turkey :hysterical3::laugh:

Was in line to grocery shop.....as one person came out the government worker took their mask and handed it to the next person in line going in....was wet/soggy like a thin diaper covering your face with slime dripping off

Its not for your protection, but to protect the government workers....

You Ghent thru a line, being given what the government worker gave you and bowing to each one thanking them as well as them giving you clothes to wear so everything was the same and totally free and then being fed instant taters that was like a soup and hot dogs dipped in cheese 

Then I was somehow at the doctors office being told 2 years for a eye check and had to wait my turn at least 4 years and they woul tell me when it was my turn for x ray and seeing a doctor with coughing green globs of bloody puke up from my lungs as I struggled to breathe

and everywhere I went HUGE pictures of President Harris and AOC smiling down while holding hands with pelosi in chains feeding them acorns with a snake wrapped around her head 

Woke up in a cold sweat 

If you just visit my state, you can experience that for real.

Matt

5 minutes ago, HAZMAT said:

If you just visit my state, you can experience that for real.

Matt

Long story short, Wife was denied entry to Canada at Christmas to see her brother who has cancer (very aggressive) as she is not immediate family......and Covid 19 is flaring up....So Canada is denying entrance to a Canadian to see her brother who she grew up with and is very close with due to politics.......

So we were thinking about driving out to WA, down the coast to OR and sitting on the beaches a few days.....

However, the governor’s of WA and OR has made that impossible.....

4 hours ago, Rampy said:

Wife was denied entry to Canada at Christmas to see her brother who has cancer (very aggressive) as she is not immediate family.....

How the bloody hell is a sister not immediate family to her brother? Do Canadian brothers and sisters get married because "they're not immediate family?" :rolleyes:

Terry

1 hour ago, specops56 said:

How the bloody hell is a sister not immediate family to her brother? Do Canadian brothers and sisters get married because "they're not immediate family?" :rolleyes:

Terry

Well now, I had that exact same question....and it took almost a2.5 hours on the phone with Canadian border crossing people and supervisors & getting hung up on twice (both times by Canadian "officials" who only told me, it's the rules under covid) before I got to a middle management supervisor who said "if they do not live together in the exact same household, they are not immediate family"

So I asked if a Mother or Father were immediate family and told "only if they live in the same household, same address under the same roof"

Otherwise they are "extended family" and have a totally different set of rules and regulations under lord blackface the cuckold who runs Canada & laughed at Trump while talking shat about him when he stopped flights from China.....

I could go on and on about Canada's mandates you do not hear about, but they make what Kalif, Or, WA, NJ, MA and other liberals are doing look "normal" and make Cuomo look like a right wing conservative

2 hours ago, Rampy said:

Well now, I had that exact same question....and it took almost a2.5 hours on the phone with Canadian border crossing people and supervisors & getting hung up on twice (both times by Canadian "officials" who only told me, it's the rules under covid) before I got to a middle management supervisor who said "if they do not live together in the exact same household, they are not immediate family"

So I asked if a Mother or Father were immediate family and told "only if they live in the same household, same address under the same roof"

Otherwise they are "extended family" and have a totally different set of rules and regulations under lord blackface the cuckold who runs Canada & laughed at Trump while talking shat about him when he stopped flights from China.....

I could go on and on about Canada's mandates you do not hear about, but they make what Kalif, Or, WA, NJ, MA and other liberals are doing look "normal" and make Cuomo look like a right wing conservative

:screwloose:

Terry

Sounds more like a night mare. 

I sometimes have dreams that come in the shape of a movie or TV series.

Sam Wheat was a character that was as strong as he was dumb.  He threw a fully laden railroad tank car into the air.

The Perfect Mother was an episode in a Detective series.  The Guest Star was a wheelchair bound woman whose character surprises and kills the person who put her into the wheelchair.  I enjoyed that dream so much I thought of several other episodes for her to co-star in.

As for Rumpystilskin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4yhmONZimc

11 hours ago, tommag said:

Acts 2 17. The old men will have dreams. I've had more memorable vivid dreams myself.

https://biblehub.com/acts/2-17.htm

For years if I've had a dream I can not remember them and not aware of dreaing.....thin in the last 1-2 months, I've started having more and more dreams & some are quite vivid sometimes I can remember pieces parts and other times just that I was dreaming, but can't remember about what.....