AR15Armory.com

ATN ThOR LT 320 2-4x

Ilikelegs

Just now, bamashooter said:

That's great. Happy for ya. Let us know how it goes. Evidently they must think it's a hardware issue.

Yeah I wont wait long to test it. There is an indoor range close by and I will promptly take it there when the new one gets here.

16 minutes ago, MontanaLon said:

Was it from my contact or from the FB message?

Was from the facebook message. Customer service sent me email to write to. And was past on to department person, who then contacted me. His name was Pablo.
They just sent me a shipping return label, and now I see a new tracking number for my replacement being sent already. So now things are moving fast.

They are not waiting for mine to arrive first, which was nice. My new one is on the way.

I still have no scope and the person who I talked to once has not returned emails or phone calls.

I just sent this email.

I'm freaking pissed and fed up now. 

Don't want freaking scope now...:legs:

Guys I have been pretty patient with this. 

Pablo told me when we talked he was sending me a new scope right away. 
And I still have no scope or tracking number.
And I have sent mine back to you and have confirmation you received it. 
I am not used to having to wait 4 days at a time with companies just to get a reply by email much less a phone call.
Since you now have scope, can you just credit my credit card back and give me my money back
I see too many ads on ATN's facebook page for so many refurbished scopes I don't think I am interested in the hassle of planning another weekend just to see if the scope will actually work.
Let me know...

6 minutes ago, Ilikelegs said:

I still have no scope and the person who I talked to once has not returned emails or phone calls.

I just sent this email.

I'm freaking pissed and fed up now. 

Don't want freaking scope now...:legs:

Guys I have been pretty patient with this. 

Pablo told me when we talked he was sending me a new scope right away. 
And I still have no scope or tracking number.
And I have sent mine back to you and have confirmation you received it. 
I am not used to having to wait 4 days at a time with companies just to get a reply by email much less a phone call.
Since you now have scope, can you just credit my credit card back and give me my money back
I see too many ads on ATN's facebook page for so many refurbished scopes I don't think I am interested in the hassle of planning another weekend just to see if the scope will actually work.
Let me know...

How did you pay for it? I'd be contacting my credit card if that's how you paid.

• Like 1