Rampy

Why Olight is Sub Par.......

People complained that my views on olight are stupid, that I'm ignorant and worse & how great olight are....and that I had no idea what I was talking about....

Here is something from insiders, people who have ran olights and tested them, people that know more than people sitting at home with a safe queen saying how great of a light they are. I know this will be ignored and made fun of by olight supporters......

You want a hobby light for a safe queen, then the olight is for you, you want a light that actually works, then not so much.....

UoHYaUF.jpg

• Like 1

No source?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Just now, desperado8605 said:

No source?

Nope, not going to drop names.....

Well if thats the case I could post something saying a person ran one for the last 5 years and never had a problem

More worthless bs. Don't really give a damn of your opinion or of any of your anonymous "evaluators". I have 3 and each is excellent.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, desperado8605 said:

Well if thats the case I could post something saying a person ran one for the last 5 years and never had a problem

I have. You can source me.

38 minutes ago, Rampy said:

Nope, not going to drop names.....

:facepalm:

22 minutes ago, desperado8605 said:

Ok......

15 minutes ago, bamashooter said:

More worthless bs. Don't really give a damn of your opinion or of any of your anonymous "evaluators". I have 3 and each is excellent.

Don't really give a shat about your safe queens and lack of using them.

Take one to a night fire class....oh wait, you won't......

Don't really give a shat about your safe queens and lack of using them.

Take one to a night fire class....oh wait, you won't......
Got a bunch of friends that run them doing night classes

14 minutes ago, desperado8605 said:

Got a bunch of friends that run them doing night classes

Cool story who are the instructors, what is the round count, any details, or just a "bunch of friends" who are "taking night classes" :hysterical3::hysterical3:

Most of the guys that I know that do run and gun comps run olights just to see if they can break them. Haven't seen one fail yet but hey you're the end all be always have been so whatever zoomie

5 minutes ago, desperado8605 said:

Most of the guys that I know that do run and gun comps run olights just to see if they can break them. Haven't seen one fail yet but hey you're the end all be always have been so whatever zoomie

Ok, so who are they, what classes have they taken, what is the round count, who are the instructors..........

I am not dropping names, you can google it and see what top tier instructors who shoot 20-30k rounds a year or more have to say, let see a olight pass the same testing that Cloud Defensive does, or Sure Fire, or Streamlight.......Hell even Primary Arms in house flashlights are better quality than olight.....

Show us what a top tier instructor has to say about them Vs a "NRA" instructor or somebody who took a few classes and is now regurgitating what they were taught.

If ya like olight & feel it's quality, have fun and enjoy it, just never ever say it's quality and even close to a streamlight let alone a better light......

Never said it was a better light did I but if it's not 200 or more for an optic,flashlight or whatever you automatically call it trash. Some people don't have the endless money to drop on a surefire and trijicon for every weapon they own. I guess by the same token my burris scopes are junk too since they're 1/3 the price of other scopes huh?

Ok, so who are they, what classes have they taken, what is the round count, who are the instructors..........

I am not dropping names, you can google it and see what top tier instructors who shoot 20-30k rounds a year or more have to say, let see a olight pass the same testing that Cloud Defensive does, or Sure Fire, or Streamlight.......Hell even Primary Arms in house flashlights are better quality than olight.....

Show us what a top tier instructor has to say about them Vs a "NRA" instructor or somebody who took a few classes and is now regurgitating what they were taught.

If ya like olight & feel it's quality, have fun and enjoy it, just never ever say it's quality and even close to a streamlight let alone a better light......

Most people aren’t going to put 20k-30k rounds through their gun a year. I completely understand that it’s build quality may not be as good as the better/best companies on the market. But my personal belief is your usage of the light is gonna determine your budget for a light. I’m not sure of olight quality because I have never owned one but if the price difference is a good amount I would be willing to take a chance with olight simply because my guns don’t see a lot of rounds a year. Probably 2k a year max.

This is just my 2 cents. Not a dig on anybody in this thread just saying how people look at quality/cost differently.

Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, desperado8605 said:

Never said it was a better light did I but if it's not 200 or more for an optic,flashlight or whatever you automatically call it trash. Some people don't have the endless money to drop on a surefire and trijicon for every weapon they own. I guess by the same token my burris scopes are junk too since they're 1/3 the price of other scopes huh?

Price does not matter when it comes to quality. However, as a rule quality costs more than chineeeeeese imported reverse engineered "quality"

You will never see me saying one thing is better than another due to price alone....and like I said, if you want a olight and it's your safe queen or toy light, who cares, have fun with it....just do not think it's a hard use life saving quality light. Fenix light is better quality than olight and more better to hard usage & it's a "cheap" light. Hell, even streamlight while "expensive" is falling behind in the weapon light catagory as well as hand held lights & it's a expensive light, but it's not the best light you can get anymore.....

Where did you ever see me say Trijicon is the best, guess you missed the part where I'm a great believer in the imported Holosun red dot...and how it's right up there in quality and even better quality than some big name red dots....

Quality is quality.....no matter who makes it and how much it costs, if it is a play toy on a safe queen and a range blaster, get whatever you want, but never ever say it's a quality widget that will be great on a self defense weapon, something that you will put your life on the line with....if you are willing to die if it breaks....or watched loved ones die if your "quality" gear fails....

It is a balance....if you feel your life is worth a cheap imported POS, who am I to argue.......