Anyone on the forum going to pick one up? 

299 seems insane for a glock 19 like pistol. 

Trying to find more information on what the problem was and why they were delayed. Also having a threaded barrel, suppressor sights and a milled slide for 50 more is a steal.

Any one else looking at these? 

I honestly haven’t seen them yet. I did see a video probably six months back about PSA manufacturing a handgun. Is this it? If it is I would def like to research it more.

Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, WhiteGTDropTop said:

I honestly haven’t seen them yet. I did see a video probably six months back about PSA manufacturing a handgun. Is this it? If it is I would def like to research it more.

Sean

Idk if they shipped an order out or postponed them due to an issue with suppliers.

But ya its the palmetto state armory "glock" pistol. 

I think it would be a hell of a deal for under 300 bucks. Might be a great  loaner gun if SHTF or just one to have. Kinda like the 249 dollar smith m&p shield. Just to good to pass up. 

Idk if they shipped an order out or postponed them due to an issue with suppliers.
But ya its the palmetto state armory "glock" pistol. 
I think it would be a hell of a deal for under 300 bucks. Might be a great  loaner gun if SHTF or just one to have. Kinda like the 249 dollar smith m&p shield. Just to good to pass up. 

I would agree with that.

Sean

Wow for all the folks on this forum always looking for a cheaper alternative to glock no one else is interested in this? 

15 hours ago, Derk_digler24 said:

Wow for all the folks on this forum always looking for a cheaper alternative to glock no one else is interested in this? 

Eh.. I suppose if I saw one laying around in a fun store for a few hundred?  Sure.  But, personally, I don't find a Glock to be all that expensive on the used market (during normal times).  I picked up a used Gen 3 19 "Homeland Defender" model (with factory tritium sights and extended slide/mag release) a few years back at a pawn shop for $350 out the door.  Granted, things are a little different nowadays, but.. It's still not terribly bad.  YMMV

13 hours ago, Forsaken352 said:

Eh.. I suppose if I saw one laying around in a fun store for a few hundred?  Sure.  But, personally, I don't find a Glock to be all that expensive on the used market (during normal times).  I picked up a used Gen 3 19 "Homeland Defender" model (with factory tritium sights and extended slide/mag release) a few years back at a pawn shop for $350 out the door.  Granted, things are a little different nowadays, but.. It's still not terribly bad.  YMMV

I dont see the prices as bad but look through all the threads on the forum asking for cheap reliable handguns. Now i see used 19s going for 600. Those prices back when were nice but are not coming back anytime soon. 

also If your looking for sights for a glock go to glock.com. send them your slide and they will replace them and inspect everything else for cheaper then you can buy any set of night sights on the shelf. (In case you need to swap the ones you bought years ago) 

Edited by Derk_digler24

The way I look at it is that a $350 firearm will cost me another $350 in ammunition before I trust it. Then possible upgrades, additional mags, and a holster. If ammo was cheap and I had a CC license, then maybe I would want an inexpensive handgun for camping/hiking. That being said, I still might just buy a Glock or CZ for a couple of hundred more.

On 1/10/2021 at 7:23 PM, Derk_digler24 said:

:lol: :lol:

Why don’t you buy a cheap reversed engineered Glock and put 5k rds thru it and come back here with a 2 page single spaced AAR.....

Or talk somebody else into buying one and telling you what they think of the cheap Saturday night special after 50 or 100 rds :segrin:

Or they could just get a Glock & know they purchased a quality pistol that goes bang every time :tongue:

21 hours ago, theprincipal said:

The way I look at it is that a $350 firearm will cost me another $350 in ammunition before I trust it. Then possible upgrades, additional mags, and a holster. If ammo was cheap and I had a CC license, then maybe I would want an inexpensive handgun for camping/hiking. That being said, I still might just buy a Glock or CZ for a couple of hundred more.

This isn't for you then. 

This is for the guys posting what cheap pistol should they get to defend themselves with. Or the ones who can't  buy a glock, then throw more money at it with upgrades. 

This thread was to see if it was on anyone else's radar. Like all the palmetto aks and akv9 I bet there's going to be 100 videos at or around launch of YouTube of round counts and torture tests.

21 hours ago, Rampy said:

:lol: :lol:

Why don’t you buy a cheap reversed engineered Glock and put 5k rds thru it and come back here with a 2 page single spaced AAR.....

Or talk somebody else into buying one and telling you what they think of the cheap Saturday night special after 50 or 100 rds :segrin:

Or they could just get a Glock & know they purchased a quality pistol that goes bang every time :tongue:

Wow your still here.. guess you can't get banned from this site.

If only I gave a fuk about your opinion. Go be a keyboard commando/ internet tough guy some place else.  

For anyone else reading this thread. This is what rampy does. Posts nothing of value and gets threads locked.

Edited by Derk_digler24

1 hour ago, Derk_digler24 said:

This isn't for you then. 

This is for the guys posting what cheap pistol should they get to defend themselves with. Or the ones who can't  buy a glock, then throw more money at it with upgrades. 

This thread was to see if it was on anyone else's radar. Like all the palmetto aks and akv9 I bet there's going to be 100 videos at or around launch of YouTube of round counts and torture tests.

I have just not heard of them prior to your post.

My philosophy toward sidearms is to try and stick with brands and models that have been around for a while, and have had extensive real world use by either the Military or used by a decent # of decent sized Police departments. 

That's my starting point when I'm looking for a defensive pistol/sidearm. 

I'll get over to PSA and see what you are referring to. 

9 hours ago, Derk_digler24 said:

Wow your still here.. guess you can't get banned from this site.

If only I gave a fuk about your opinion. Go be a keyboard commando/ internet tough guy some place else.  

For anyone else reading this thread. This is what rampy does. Posts nothing of value and gets threads locked.

But you were bragging about blocking Rumpy,  unless you were lying about that......

What has Rampy done to get banned, other than hurt your feelings???

This thread is locked?????

Nothing of value about this reverse engineered handgun you are trying to get out here to purchase so you can learn more about it......

Oh and obviously you do care about Rampys opinions as you took the time to reply to him :lol:

Edited by Rampy

2 hours ago, Rampy said:

But you were bragging about blocking Rumpy,  unless you were lying about that......

What has Rampy done to get banned, other than hurt your feelings???

This thread is locked?????

Nothing of value about this reverse engineered handgun you are trying to get out here to purchase so you can learn more about it......

Oh and obviously you do care about Rampys opinions as you took the time to reply to him :lol:

Case in point.

9 hours ago, Retcop said:

I have just not heard of them prior to your post.

My philosophy toward sidearms is to try and stick with brands and models that have been around for a while, and have had extensive real world use by either the Military or used by a decent # of decent sized Police departments. 

That's my starting point when I'm looking for a defensive pistol/sidearm. 

I'll get over to PSA and see what you are referring to. 

So glock Smith and wesson and beretta are your options. At least in the US.