Rampy

Burger Love.......

Going to have to make this burger sometime this week when the weather allows.......will use ranch raised ground beef, nothing special, just a really tasty meat.....

Not sure I'll do the pastrami thing, but otherwise.......:drool5::drool5:

3 hours ago, specops56 said:

:drool5::eat:

Terry

Since we do not have any deli's or such around here the only/best pastrami we can get here is pre packages crap from a grocery store...but that grocery store has a "deli" and will cut you some...while charging a premium for a mass produced product.....

I grew up going with Dad to a kosher Deli a few blocks away. The owner- Ben, a huge, fat Jewish guy, who never moved from his stool behind the register- always called my Dad “Reverend” even though he wasn’t, and always made sure that our sandwiches were extra thick- for the “Reverend” and his son- and had an extra, real crunchy pickle, and also a couple slices of pastrami on top of the corned beef. It ruined corned beef for me. Nobody has ever given me a corned beef sandwich nearly as good as Ben’s lunches at “The Onion Roll”... (sigh) those were the days...

8 hours ago, srjdsmith said:

I grew up going with Dad to a kosher Deli a few blocks away. The owner- Ben, a huge, fat Jewish guy, who never moved from his stool behind the register- always called my Dad “Reverend” even though he wasn’t, and always made sure that our sandwiches were extra thick- for the “Reverend” and his son- and had an extra, real crunchy pickle, and also a couple slices of pastrami on top of the corned beef. It ruined corned beef for me. Nobody has ever given me a corned beef sandwich nearly as good as Ben’s lunches at “The Onion Roll”... (sigh) those were the days...

:drool5::eat:

Terry