Zephyr One/Zero

Biggest Gun Forum Kicked-Off Internet

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/12/the-biggest-gun-forum-on-the-planet-was-just-kicked-off-the-internet-without-explanation/

"The swift termination by internet host GoDaddy forced AR15.com’s leadership to think on their feet and quickly create a temporary URL so “freedom lovers and firearm enthusiasts” could continue to access the information and resources on the site.

Instead of offering specifics about kicking the gun site off the internet, GoDaddy merely claimed that AR15.com violated its terms of service, which resulted in instant termination.

“On Monday, January 11, 2021, I received notice from our site registrar that AR15.com had violated their terms of service and that AR15.com would be shut down immediately,” President and Co-Founder of the gun site Juan Avila told The Federalist in a statement. “The registrar’s decision to de-platform AR15.com was final and no method to appeal was offered.”

“It remains unclear specifically what content allegedly violated the registrar’s terms of service,” he added.

When asked by The Federalist about the decision to remove AR15.com, GoDaddy claimed that the site “both promotes and encourages violence,” but did not offer any specific examples. Instead, they offered AR15.com 24 hours to relocate its business."

Just more high-tech hitlerism.

I sure hope someone is working on a backup site for us. I'm willing to donate towards the cost to do that. I'm sure many others here would too. And from the looks of things, we better do it soon!

Terry

• Like 1

If I dont get to talk to you guys again soon because we kick kicked ! I love you All !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We are good

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Nwatson99 said:

We are good

I'm glad you had the foresight to see this coming someday, and locate our servers where they aren't going to censor us because of our lawful content. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Nwatson99 said:

We are good

Thank you Neil.  With all the shenanigans going on with conservative censorship, its only a matter of time before the big tech conspiracy comes for our forums.  I am a member of AR15.com but rarely visit because I am happy with the Armory and everything it represents.  We have a great group of guys here and I would hate to lose communications with everybody.

Keep up the good work Neil!

• Like 1

The worms start to come out of the wood work. If this alll is not good for all things, it will separate the wheat from the chaff. We will learn whom the freedom of speech posers are pretty quick, looks like.

So...Someone explain to me how this is not like the Nazi tactics of the '30s. Wonder what Crystal Nacht is gonna look like.

8 minutes ago, xonlyj said:

So...Someone explain to me how this is not like the Nazi tactics of the '30s. Wonder what Crystal Nacht is gonna look like.

I tend to think it would be quite a bit louder than the original, and the sound of breaking glass might be difficult to hear.

The fascists may need to suspend operations and regroup, so there might be less broken glass to deal with. 

If the above is untrue, I am not quite sure why we have all been living a lie for basically our entire lives.  What's the point ? 

I just tried ar15.com and it seems to be working.

46 minutes ago, zoomy said:

I just tried ar15.com and it seems to be working.

Yep, they had a workaround in place and had to do some kind of magic vooo doooo, it was on and off again depending on how you accessed the internet and different protocols that are over my head in understanding......

At one time they owned the servers and were private, then Brownell’s bought them out and idk how things changed.

Have not been over there in many years & no idea if Brownell’s still owns them or somebody else

As a sign of solidarity and to provide a little jingle, I recently became a "team member" over there.

Snipershide just went dark.  They had a planned upgrade Monday.  I'm hoping it's just a maintenance thing.  

3 minutes ago, Srgt. Hulka said:

Snipershide just went dark.  They had a planned upgrade Monday.  I'm hoping it's just a maintenance thing.  

Who hosts their server farm????