AR15Armory.com

Swap LR for LP primers

I hope I'm in the right place so here goes. I have a brick of CCI BR-2 large rifle primers I'd like to swap for large pistol primers. I live in Colorado Springs and am willing to meet half way (within reason), Any takers?

3 hours ago, xonlyj said:

I hope I'm in the right place so here goes. I have a brick of CCI BR-2 large rifle primers I'd like to swap for large pistol primers. I live in Colorado Springs and am willing to meet half way (within reason), Any takers?

You can ship if they're primed in brass. Maybe you could send the brass and someone could prime it and return it to you. I think I remember reading that USPS won't ship and it has to be shipped ground. You might check with FedEx and UPS.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CFR-2019-title49-vol2/pdf/CFR-2019-title49-vol2-sec172-102.pdf

Pipeline and Haz. Matls. Safety Admin., DOT § 172.102

50) Cases, cartridge, empty with primer which are made of metallic or plastic casings and meeting the classification criteria of Division 1.4 are not regulated for domestic transportation.

1 hour ago, xonlyj said:

Is the "50)" a line item or max cartridges? Unless I have the brass an interested party uses and they mine it will involve a few mailings.

Line number. Is why I added the closed parentheses. You can find it on the PDF I linked to.

Edit: I was just giving you an option. Two mailings if you have the brass you want to load.