BushXM15

For anyone who forgot or wasn't around then

For any of you who might not remember or had been around back then  : Like I've said over and over Biden has always been a used douche bag !!!.

One for history buffs!!!!

In 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. President Ford went to Congress for a relief package to allow American personnel and our allies to evacuate. However, there was ONE US SENATOR who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon.
This senator reveled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford.  Despite the efforts of this U.S .Senator--President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country's fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America. When they arrived in America, President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees and integrate them into American society. That SAME troublesome SENATOR TORPEDOED ANY SUPPORT for these shell shocked, anti-communist refugees and our helpers.
Instead, President Ford had to recruit Christian organizations to offer assistance on a voluntary basis. As he did so, the Senator belittled those efforts too. What kind of person would oppose President Ford's tireless work to do the right and humanitarian thing? Who would want to play politics with the well-being of innocent people who stood by America in the tragic Vietnam War?
THAT SENATOR WAS JOE BIDEN !!!!
 From the book - "When the Center Held." by Donald Rumsfeld in 2018.(biography)
  • Like 1

Yep, I was around then. Worked security for President Ford's campaign visit to Dallas SMU. He was a decent guy.

• Like 2

I remember that. I was on WestPac cruise then on the USS Kitty Hawk. 

• Like 1

Wait. Let me put on my surprised look.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Did not know that, interesting fact indeed.

Biden is overall a bad man, being worse than the average.

However, he is not that much different from most of the Congressmen and Senators for life. 

Those people have the same feelings of entitlement and superiority, and have stayed in politics because they enjoy the use of their power to amass a fortune for everyone in their lives on the backs of the taxpayer. This feeds into the thrill they get from manipulating people and the system that gives off this aura of power that keeps interns interested in cigars, and little girls running away from them.

They are mostly all the same regardless of Party, Biden is just in a class of those who are more scummy than usual.