AR15Armory.com

The Arken has arrived! (Finally)

After posting a thread some time ago about a good but not silly priced optic for my long range rifle somebody suggested this newish brand "Arken Optics". After looking at their order page I was like "wow. Great pricing!" Then I saw 10-12 weeks for delivery or some long timeframe like that. Being the wait I decided to keep looking.

I later stumbled across a review video from Tiborasaurus Rex on You Tube. Had it on a Barrett 50. His review and others I read was the push I needed to give this scope a try. Here's what I ordered:

https://www.arkenopticsusa.com/online-store/SH4-6-24X50-GEN2-FFP-MIL-VPR-Illuminated-Reticle-with-Zero-Stop-34mm-Tube-p227953426

Anyhoo, it arrived today. 15 weeks after ordering (Nov 24)

I also ordered a discounted accessory pack and their 20 MOA cantilever mount.

First impression. Holy cow, everything is BIG. 34MM tube huge adjustment knobs. The knob on the top is a bit bigger than 1-9/16" Now I'm not complaining. Just surprised.

Now to get it mounted on the Savage 110LRH and see how it feels compared to the Diamondback II presently on the rifle.

arken.jpg.6b239cb5a486ce6d26a548ec292e2493.jpg

arken1.jpg.86062515c22ca6e831842f1390ea89cb.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Congratulations on the scope..don't know if you're interested, but I have been told there's a long distance range in Plano and in Mesquite..the one to the west of me (where I did the 800 yards) has since had to close..

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...