I went and picked up a new noveske rifle today its a Rouge hunter .556 gen 1 13.5 key mod nsr rail with a 16 inch barrel it came with magpul flip ups a magpul crt stock and a raptor charging handle but I was wondering if anyone can help me decide on a new rail I dont really like key mod mounting I don't feel like it's a secure enuff mount so am I just being paranoid or should I get a 45 degree angle light mount so it's not actually mounted to the key mod or just buy a nsr m-lok rail thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I've always like Keymod mounting on the rifles I have had it on, it is easier to use and more solid in my eyes. But keymod is dying or dead and it is hard now to find accessories for it. 

Better off keeping it and selling it like it is, will bring a better price & unless it’s a pre John dying AR the quality is not what it once was 

Better off keeping it and selling it like it is, will bring a better price & unless it’s a pre John dying AR the quality is not what it once was 
If it's after John are they just bad in general or just not quite as good like did I make a mistake buying it in general

8 hours ago, Ram rod said:

If it's after John are they just bad in general or just not quite as good like did I make a mistake buying it in general

Not a mistake, he was a visionary and the glue that held that company togesther & kept them innovating

after his death, they took it very very hard and some employees left & started other companies......

hos death took a huge personal toll on the company & they lost the cutting edge technology 

it’s like how BCM invested super heavily into key mod for some reason, Uncle Pat kept them focused before his death, but after Uncle Pat died.....they lost focus and drifted.....

they are still good blasters, but just not what they once were is all......

do whatever you want to it that makes you happy and fits your needs 

• Like 1