Sign in to follow this  
ewallover

Kinder - gentler, Armory?

Wow.... someone is missing these days and I can say I’m not sorry... I’m totally blown away how one troll can disrupt an otherwise civil group; who on occasion is not afraid to mix it up, but always shakes hands and may agree to disagree. That is the way a civilized society is supposed to act; not berate an opposing opinion.  From what I understand, we have a few weeks before Rampy will be set alight!  Enjoy the peace and quiet in these difficult and challenging times.  Brothers we need a respite, and I guess we can thank the very folks who keep the Armory sound for this much needed refocus on the shooting sports not leftist political indoctrination....

Thanks!

Now that you mention it... Yes, nice and quiet.

Until the 17th of this month at least.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ewallover said:

Wow.... someone is missing these days and I can say I’m not sorry... I’m totally blown away how one troll can disrupt an otherwise civil group; who on occasion is not afraid to mix it up, but always shakes hands and may agree to disagree. That is the way a civilized society is supposed to act; not berate an opposing opinion.  From what I understand, we have a few weeks before Rampy will be set alight!  Enjoy the peace and quiet in these difficult and challenging times.  Brothers we need a respite, and I guess we can thank the very folks who keep the Armory sound for this much needed refocus on the shooting sports not leftist political indoctrination....

Thanks!

What I don't understand is why Rampy would go out of his way to meet a arsehole who has made multiple threats to "kick his ass" ever since he has been a member here & got his feelings hurt......

Just cuz your a blowhard from backwoods Missouri with a room temp IQ & married to your sister and a bully who beats up your wife & other women does not mean the Rumpster has any desire to meet you :tiphat:

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, ewallover said:

Thanks!

Now look what happened :lol::lol:

Wonder if Rumpster will be posting pictures of his being schooled :dontknow: