AR15Armory.com

Custom Kydex Holster suggestion

I know that custom jobs normally have lead times but can anyone point me in the direction of a holster maker that can make a kydex rig for me... I am running a G29 w/TLR1 HL and i can't find anyone to make a rig... Hell at this point i would settle for running a G20 style holster the size difference is negligible at best...

If you guys have any suggestions i am open to them :)

• Like 1

I know that custom jobs normally have lead times but can anyone point me in the direction of a holster maker that can make a kydex rig for me... I am running a G29 w/TLR1 HL and i can't find anyone to make a rig... Hell at this point i would settle for running a G20 style holster the size difference is negligible at best...

If you guys have any suggestions i am open to them [emoji4]
Give Tim at northwest retention systems a shout. He built my chest rig for my G40. I need to get ahold of him for a new one for my G34 with the same light.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Just now, wes556 said:

Give Tim at northwest retention systems a shout. He built my chest rig for my G40. I need to get ahold of him for a new one for my G34 with the same light.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Headed that way now... Thanks man i was running out of faith to get one built lol