AR15Armory.com

LEO's need to hear this.

Flesh Wound

I've seen it with my own eyes. There are people in LE that are sick about what they're being asked to do. But they'll do it, because of the fear. Fear of losing a pension. Fear of losing a decent paying job. Fear of the shame of being fired or having to resign. Fear of a million things. So they go along to get along. They swallow their own personal moral code, and do as they're told. Sure, they rebel against one thing or another, they smile and nod and then ignore the order later. But when the boss is standing behind them, they do it. They do it, they swallow their morals, their personal beliefs, and they do it. I've heard two chiefs say, "Ticket revenues are down. Not saying to write more tickets, because quotas are illegal. But our equipment and training budget comes from the funds that we get from tickets, so if you want new equipment..." 

People need to wake up. This evil has entered all levels of government. It's in the middle managers, and the leaders of every agency. It's in state, local, and federal government. It's a beast that devours anything it can get, and then demands more. It's in every department, every bureau, every facet of government everywhere. It feeds on itself, it generates it's own need to exist, more and more every year. That's the end goal, getting bigger and bigger, getting more and more money. The bigger they are, the more influence they wield. The more money they can demand, the more they can grow. The more they grow, the more influence to demand more money and create new laws. It never, ever ends. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pepper said:

I've seen it with my own eyes. There are people in LE that are sick about what they're being asked to do. But they'll do it, because of the fear. Fear of losing a pension. Fear of losing a decent paying job. Fear of the shame of being fired or having to resign. Fear of a million things. So they go along to get along. They swallow their own personal moral code, and do as they're told. Sure, they rebel against one thing or another, they smile and nod and then ignore the order later. But when the boss is standing behind them, they do it. They do it, they swallow their morals, their personal beliefs, and they do it. I've heard two chiefs say, "Ticket revenues are down. Not saying to write more tickets, because quotas are illegal. But our equipment and training budget comes from the funds that we get from tickets, so if you want new equipment..." 

People need to wake up. This evil has entered all levels of government. It's in the middle managers, and the leaders of every agency. It's in state, local, and federal government. It's a beast that devours anything it can get, and then demands more. It's in every department, every bureau, every facet of government everywhere. It feeds on itself, it generates it's own need to exist, more and more every year. That's the end goal, getting bigger and bigger, getting more and more money. The bigger they are, the more influence they wield. The more money they can demand, the more they can grow. The more they grow, the more influence to demand more money and create new laws. It never, ever ends. 

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Aren't you in law enforcement, sir?  The message for others begins from somewhere.  Preach it to your fellow officers, and make them understand it so that they may pass it along.  When you come into contact with officers from other counties, preach it to them so that they will pass it along into their own department.  Make it spread like wildfire.

For those like myself?  All I/we can do is to share this video with others, in hopes that it reaches those in law enforcement.

4 hours ago, Forsaken352 said:

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Aren't you in law enforcement, sir?  The message for others begins from somewhere.  Preach it to your fellow officers, and make them understand it so that they may pass it along.  When you come into contact with officers from other counties, preach it to them so that they will pass it along into their own department.  Make it spread like wildfire.

For those like myself?  All I/we can do is to share this video with others, in hopes that it reaches those in law enforcement.

I took an early retirement. The job was killing me mentally and physically, and it had turned into something I didn't recognize any longer. Traffic tickets with fines larger than that for possession of hard drugs. Legal marijuana. Refusal or inability of the prosecutors or jails to lodge even felony property crimes. Failure of prosecutors to actually prosecute real cases. 

It's an ongoing issue. I'm not finding fault with those still on the job, I was in their shoes. I realized that I was giving ground daily. I was hanging onto the notion that I desperately needed that career to survive. There is life outside of LE, and while I'm not making as much money as I did in LE, I have more peace of mind. 

• Like 7