48 minutes ago, GLShooter said:

Me either but then I've never owned a GLOCK..lol

Greg

You're a racist !      :bellylaf:

3 hours ago, Retcop said:

You're a racist !      :bellylaf:

Nope. I just like American shootin' iron. No polymer pistols in my armory.

Greg

• Like 1

1911 friends should not allow friends to drive Glock. :segrin:

5 hours ago, Recondo 101 said:

Yep. They paid me $65,000/year to induce me to shoot their Flocks and furnish me with all the 9MM. I could handle. On the bright side they also furnished Colt 9MM subguns, M16's and Benelli Super 90's. 

Greg

Oh I forgot the PSS and McMillan precision rifles and all the FGMM I could carry.

Is it more patriotic to shoot a Glock made in a combination of Austria and the US or a 1911 made in China (Norinco)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, srjdsmith said:

Is it more patriotic to shoot a Glock made in a combination of Austria and the US or a 1911 made in China (Norinco)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean a 1911 COPY don't you?  I never thought about it. Some things just don't have American equivalents so you are in a trick bag on that one. 

Basically I dislike polymer handguns and old school addiction says steel gets my attention. I won't delude myself and say polymer guns can't do admirable job but I just don't prefer them. Kind of like Quigley. I don't have much use for them but that doesn't mean I don't how to use them..lol

Greg

PS : Just to show I do have some versatility my all time favorite 9MM is a Browning Hi Power.

7 hours ago, GLShooter said:

PS : Just to show I do have some versatility my all time favorite 9MM is a Browning Hi Power.

There you go!  A great 9mm pistol, one that only JMB could envision!  Never be another one like him.  The 1911, the hammerless .32/.380, the Hi Power, the BAR, the M2 .50 cal, the .... you could go on and on.  No Chinese knock-offs for me... No, never... 

Other than they are cheap pieces of garbage why buy foreign trash. Said by a GM PU owner, that was made in Mexico and a Tahoe XL made in Canada, computers, iPhones, scopes, TV controllers, microwaves, etc., made in China, etc., etc. :ROFLLMAO:

Hope that Chinese Smithfield bunch send me some baby back ribs to cook for the 4th of July.

ALL GOOD STUFF :thumbs2: :tiphat: