Qweevox

Time to take action and comment on the ATF's two new proposed rules.

It seems a few more people look at this forum then the 2nd Amendment forum, so I thought I post this here.   Everyone needs to comment on these two proposed regulations. 

Summary of Proposed Rule ATF 2021R-05

-redefines what a firearm is.  

-sets up new serial number requirements for 80% lowers, or homemade firearms.

Summary of Proposed Rule ATF 2021R-08

-pistol braces

Writing a letter and putting a stamp on it DOES matter.   Don't use profanity.  Don't use a template letter, use your own words.  If you use an organizations template letter, all similar worded comments are lumped together as one, and numbers count.  The ATF is looking for reasons not to count your comment.   So be polite, professional, check your spelling and grammar, and be thoughtful.  Think about what you going to say in your official comment and how to word it.  

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I'll add videos that I think might help you formulate your comment to the ATF.   Please take the time to watch these videos and think about your comment.   Comments matter, the more the better.  EVEN IF it doesn't stop the ATF from installing these new regulations, your comments will be used in court when gun advocacy groups sue the ATF.   So they very much matter.  

Remember, the ATF is looking for a reason to not count your comment.   

DO NOT USE A FORM LETTER.   You and everyone else who uses the form letter will only be counted as ONE COMMENT.  Use your own thoughts and word.  

Edited by Qweevox

Posted (edited)

To those gun owners who think that writing the ATF is futile and pointless, I ask you this.  

If you were locked in a room with a giant man much larger and stronger than you, who could easily overpower you and who told you he wanted to have sex, would you comment on his proposal?   Would you take the time to say to tell him no? It's true; he might disregard your comment and have his way with you anyway.  But at least in a court of law, his attorneys won't be able to say your silence was consent.  You wanted it.  

That's what writing a formal comment to the ATF is.  It's trying to convince an ALPHA male not to sodomize you, not to take away your rights.  It's officially telling the powers that be, you do not consent.  

The Declaration of Independence did not stop the British from trying to impose their will on Americans.  But it was necessary.  The Founding Fathers of this great nation signed that document, knowing they were risking their lives.  

If you are thinking about not commenting on either of these proposed regulations, your silence is consent.  If you're afraid it's going to put your name on a list, think of the Founding Fathers who signed the Declaration of Independence from their lawful government and the risk they took.

If you don't comment, never again say you'll resist.  Because you and I both know you won't.  If you won't take a few days to think about and craft a couple of comments to the ATF. You certainly won't bear arms against tyranny.  

If you want to know how many Americans might actually resist tyranny, just look at the number of comments to the ATFs proposed regulations.   Because right now out of millions of gun owners, it's only tens of thousands.  It needs to be millions of comments.  

Edited by Qweevox

In the video above he goes through his process on writing HIS ATF comment.  If you are going to take action and write a comment to the ATF, watching the above video might be helpful.  

• Like 1

So how many people have commented?   Did you get your spouse or different members of your family to respond?   

I commented on them threw GOA

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 6/13/2021 at 10:01 PM, adamr19745 said:

I commented on them threw GOA

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Ditto!

Terry

Tic Tock Tic Tock

...time is running out.  Have you made your voice heard?

14 minutes ago, Qweevox said:

Tic Tock Tic Tock

...time is running out.  Have you made your voice heard?

YES ; However I'm NOT optimistic of it swaying the anti gun advocacy pushed by the entire democrap party and last I looked those ASSHOLES are still in office:thumbdown: 

52 minutes ago, BushXM15 said:

YES ; However I'm NOT optimistic of it swaying the anti gun advocacy pushed by the entire democrap party and last I looked those ASSHOLES are still in office:thumbdown: 

If 100 million gun owners objected to the new proposed regulations, I guarantee you it matters.  It matters because IF they go ahead and put in place the regulations then those 100 million objections will be very useful in court. But beyond that it's the absolute least of effort you can do to tell the government "Don't tread on me."  

If a gun owner won't do this small thing, they should just turn in their guns.  Because they certainly won't physically fight for their rights. People who won't respond aren't patriots and are not my countrymen.  They certainly aren't people I'd depend on if the SHTF.   They're worthless.  

16 hours ago, Qweevox said:

If 100 million gun owners objected to the new proposed regulations, I guarantee you it matters.  It matters because IF they go ahead and put in place the regulations then those 100 million objections will be very useful in court. But beyond that it's the absolute least of effort you can do to tell the government "Don't tread on me."  

If a gun owner won't do this small thing, they should just turn in their guns.  Because they certainly won't physically fight for their rights. People who won't respond aren't patriots and are not my countrymen.  They certainly aren't people I'd depend on if the SHTF.   They're worthless.  

You are an optimist  ; I'm a REALIST . I use logic not fiction to guide MY convictions . IF what You say is true  WHY isn't DJT Still  President ?

Is it because we only had #84 Million voters ,instead of #100 Million :ohmy: .

Realistically : You won't get #15 Million and I'd venture to say less than half that amount will bother making any effort ,petitioning our banana regime :tap:

On 7/13/2021 at 8:33 PM, Qweevox said:

Have you not heard ?  It's already over. Our Republic is dead, and there is no use expending any effort at this point. 

It's a done deal, I'm told.  I thought I had better let you know. I keep getting told every thing that can be done has been tried and did not work, so the only sensible thing is to quit.  There is much less stress and a lot more fun if you just put it out of your mind. 

The last time I checked numbers they were very low. May be too many people wanting to send their info into the government, which makes no sense. It looks like we intend to just let the Marxists do what they want...

The people I talk to mostly have they attitude "every man (family) for themselves." Where I live their are huge extended families from the time this region was first settled.  Patriotic talk is high, political activism and civil disobedience very low.  Don't know if in this era anything will make a patriotic effort kick in. Many have had the "every man for himself" attitude for some time already. I think that is just going to get worse as time goes by. It is really a shame that the interweb has reduced the number of face to face contacts, and things like, and traditional things like churches, schools and bars/restaurants being natural meeting places. Covid was about getting Americans separated, and it has worked well. 

John