Jump to content
BushXM15

OK : I have a PLAN , who can run it by Gov. Abbott ?

Recommended Posts

MY plan is fairly simple **, funding several buses inside TX.  loaded with illegal immigrants  Bused to  DC ,Delaware , Chicago , Atlanta and Denver !.

 

The Majority  to D C and Delaware  somewhere near  #100-200  K's  should do it .  Especially since reading their all infected and maybe with Ebola as a number of illegals are coming from Africa as well as Haiti :thumb: .  Lets see uncle criminal demented pedophile  dumbshit mask his way out of that one :thumbs2:

 

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/07/21/border-patrol-sounds-covid-alarm-as-40-agents-test-positive-in-texas-sector/

Border Patrol Sounds COVID Alarm as 40 Agents Test Positive in Texas Sector

More than 40 Rio Grande Valley Sector Border Patrol agents tested positive for COVID-19 recently, including five who became hospitalized, Chief Patrol Agent Brian Hastings told a local radio station. The chief’s comments come as officials report a 900 percent increase in July for the number of migrants testing positive.

Rio Grande Sector Chief Patrol Agent Brian Hastings told KURV radio in McAllen, Texas, that more than 40 of his agents tested positive for COVID-19 so far this year, Fox News reported. His announcement comes amid a spike in the number of migrants apprehended in this sector who are testing positive for the virus.

Just during the first two weeks in July, 135 migrants being detained tested positive for the coronavirus. This marks a 900 percent increase over the previous 14 months, Fox News stated. This is just in the Rio Grande Valley Sector.

On Saturday, Rio Grande City Station agents apprehended a group of nearly 300 migrants who illegally crossed the border in La Grulla, Texas, Breitbart Texas reported. During a medical screening in the field, one of the migrants exhibited symptoms of COVID-19. The agents arranged transportation to an area hospital where the migrant tested positive for the virus.

The Rio Grande Valley Sector remained the busiest sector for migrant apprehensions with more than 15,000 apprehended just last week, Chief Hastings tweeted.

This sector is consistently the busiest along the entire U.S.-Mexico Border, reports indicate. So far this fiscal year, agents in this sector apprehended 331,661 migrants, an increase of 461 percent over last year’s 59,083. Apprehensions in this sector account for nearly 31 percent of this year’s total of 1,076,242. The next closest sector in terms of apprehensions is the Del Rio Sector with nearly 150,000 apprehensions (an increase of more than 500 percent over last year).

So far this year, Rio Grande Valley Sector agents apprehended 131,380 family units, an increase of 1,283 over the same period last year. Other demographics included 154,604 single adults, a 265 percent increase, and 45,679 unaccompanied minors, an increase of 536 percent, according to the June Southwest Border Encounters Report released by U.S. Customs and Border Protection on Friday.

Fox News reports:

Border Patrol does not typically test migrants when they are initially taken into custody — instead they are tested when they are transferred, either to Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) custody if they are unaccompanied children, or to nongovernmental organizations if they are part of a family unit for transport into the U.S.

Currently, the majority of those encountered are turned back due to Title 42 public health protections put in place during the Trump administration. Just under 105,000 of those encounters in June resulted in a Title 42 expulsion.

Despite the spike in migrants testing positive for COVID-19, the Biden Administration is reportedly considering ending the Title 42 coronavirus protection protocol put in place by the CDC during the Trump administration.

So far this fiscal year, Border Patrol agents used the Title 42 authority to expel more than 750,000 migrants, according to the CBP’s June Southwest Land Border encounters report, released on Friday.

A group of Republican senators sent a letter this week to President Joe Biden, warming that his ending of the Title 42 program would have a “dire impact on the crisis at the southern border.”

“Ending this order will have a dire impact on the crisis already engulfing our southwestern border,” the group of 26 senators wrote. “We urge you in the strongest possible terms not to take this action.”

Breitbart Texas reached out to U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials for additional information regarding agents and migrants testing positive for the coronavirus. A response to our request has not yet been received.

Bob Price serves as associate editor and senior news contributor for the Breitbart Texas-Border team. He is an original member of the Breitbart Texas team. Price is a regular panelist on Fox 26 Houston’s What’s Your Point? Sunday-morning talk show. Follow him on Twitter @BobPriceBBTX 

 

** I have a plan B  but requires specialized transportation of Nuclear Waste and Mexico would be most unhappy I can assure you , however it would be a PERMANENT Solution to closing the Border and most certainly ,WONT require any more fence construction :tap:   :surrender:

 

POD2908-800x533.jpg

An should criminal demented pedophile uncle dumbshit decide not to cooperate with releasing said spend fuel ,which TAXPAYERS PAID FOR !!!.

I know this Guy who knows a guy who knows another Guy who's BIL has a Friend who knows Vladimir  and I'm certain he'd like nothing more than unloading several K's of tons :tap:

 

POD3558-800x533.jpg 

 

He's Standing by :thumb: .  We can call it the New Exclusion Zone :party2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least Texas is building a wall and is already arresting illegal immigrants for trespassing, they get to spend time in jail now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sw9mm said:

At least Texas is building a wall and is already arresting illegal immigrants for trespassing, they get to spend time in jail now.

Better start building a whole bunch of new jails!

 

Terry

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, sw9mm said:

At least Texas is building a wall and is already arresting illegal immigrants for trespassing, they get to spend time in jail now.

 

Do you know what Texas is going to do with these "Trespassers" when they are done serving their sentences ? 

Will they have to release them into the USA ?  I was wondering since Texas is a Republic if they had the legal standing to ship them back from whence they came?   One thing we can be sure of is that the SCOTUS will take little time to hear the inevitable lawsuits that will be filed, and I can make a pretty good guess that they will pull the legal rug out from underneath Texas.  Anyway you slice it, since we did not remain vigilant for the past decades, our options become fewer with each passing day. After the last election, the RNC should have pumped all the money and manpower into being prepared with a much better poll watching system, and had much better lawyers to file lawsuits instantaneously to help deter the Democrats from spending their nest egg to defend what should have been indisputable examples of fraud. 

We may have time to discard the voting machines in certain States, but it is going to take a major effort from volunteers to be pole watchers, with support from the Republicans, most of whom are perfectly willing to bet that the Democrats have the winning strategy to keep the power and wealth concentrated in their hands. That is what this is all about. 

 

Most Republicans are willing to throw in with the Marxists, if they can also dip their beaks in the wealth and the power of an omnipotent Central Government, rather than the Rule of Law that should be controlling a smaller more frugal Federal Government. Looking down the road, I see de facto One Party Rule continuing, and self interest replacing Virtue. 

We must remain optimistic, because I firmly believe if people start resisting these Marxist tools in large numbers, it will be impossible to succeed. Our Republic has faced bigger challenges than this, and we have been made stronger by it. 

It is time to lance these pus filled boils who call themselves Legislators and the Executive Branch, and let the putrid mass drain away, to be replaced by Virtuous people who understand that what infects our Republic must be removed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

33 minutes ago, Retcop said:

Do you know what Texas is going to do with these "Trespassers" when they are done serving their sentences ? 

Will they have to release them into the USA ?  I was wondering since Texas is a Republic if they had the legal standing to ship them back from whence they came?   One thing we can be sure of is that the SCOTUS will take little time to hear the inevitable lawsuits that will be filed, and I can make a pretty good guess that they will pull the legal rug out from underneath Texas. 

They will supposedly get 6 months for trespassing (will have to build some tent cities with the heat, scorpions and rattlesnakes) It would be nice to just deport their a$$es afterwards, but since that is a fed function, I am not sure if the state has the authority to deport. Texas was an independent country (Republic) at one time but now its a state, pretty much like all the others, except Texans are very proud of their state :). (side note: My g...Grandfather fought at the battle of San Jacinto!) 

I am sure the commiecrats will file lawsuits out the yinyang but the state can still prosecute for trespass -a State law, Individuals can shoot trespassers under certain circumstances. Now if we secede and become a Republic again, ..... :)    

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sw9mm said:

 

They will supposedly get 6 months for trespassing (will have to build some tent cities with the heat, scorpions and rattlesnakes) It would be nice to just deport their a$$es afterwards, but since that is a fed function, I am not sure if the state has the authority to deport. Texas was an independent country (Republic) at one time but now its a state, pretty much like all the others, except Texans are very proud of their state :). (side note: My g...Grandfather fought at the battle of San Jacinto!) 

I am sure the commiecrats will file lawsuits out the yinyang but the state can still prosecute for trespass -a State law, Individuals can shoot trespassers under certain circumstances. Now if we secede and become a Republic again, ..... :)    

 

 

Should have the authority to CLOSE the border and sight PUBLIC HEALTH EPIDEMIC as the reasoning :thumb:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sw9mm said:

 

They will supposedly get 6 months for trespassing (will have to build some tent cities with the heat, scorpions and rattlesnakes) It would be nice to just deport their a$$es afterwards, but since that is a fed function, I am not sure if the state has the authority to deport. Texas was an independent country (Republic) at one time but now its a state, pretty much like all the others, except Texans are very proud of their state :). (side note: My g...Grandfather fought at the battle of San Jacinto!) 

I am sure the commiecrats will file lawsuits out the yinyang but the state can still prosecute for trespass -a State law, Individuals can shoot trespassers under certain circumstances. Now if we secede and become a Republic again, ..... :)    

 

 

Guess I need to do a little brushing up re Texas and the Union. I could have sworn that by remaining a Republic, Texas had some unique advantages over States or Commonwealths that joined the Union through more traditional paths. 

I was under the impression that since Texas joined the Union as a Republic I thought that their State Government continued as a Republic, which allowed some advantages re being a Republic continued on. I must admit it has been a while since I studied up on Texas' unique relationship with the Federal Government. Time to get back up to snuff.

Sometimes I think I am more concerned about the "bluing of Texas" as people from all over the Country but especially California and the PNW. What this tells me is that the National press is trying to make the situation seem worse than it really is. This was before Biden became wedded to an Open Southern Border, and the extreme numbers that are being are being used to change our politics thru artificial demographic changes. It seems totally irregular and/or illegal for the Feds to allow anyone in with the goal for them to become citizens. 

 

Although I am ideologically opposed to open borders, I am also very concerned about the open borders as a National Security Risk. I believe that a couple of months ago, they had interdicted illegals from 43 countries. That Biden is leaving behind a whole bunch of weapons systems for the Afghan Al Qaeda to use, I don't know how one could not be concerned. .Hopefully the need for Texas to seal their boundaries will make it much easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BushXM15 said:

 

Should have the authority to CLOSE the border and sight PUBLIC HEALTH EPIDEMIC as the reasoning :thumb:

I agree, 100%.

But the border itself is FED, dumbdhat china joe wont do anything may even sue the state.

They are putting up a fence and topping it with concertina wire and adding NO Trespassing signs - English and Spanish. if they cross it they get arrested - not processed for immediate release, no plane or bus ticket to their favorite destination, no spending money either. I hope they just feed them peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and give them all pink jump suits!  then take them back to the border and tell them to go South, if they come north again, back to jail for trespassing. 

They should paint the fence post purple!  

"Purple Paint = No Trespassing

This isn't just bad taste in paint colors, the purple paint markings, found primarily around property lines, means “No Trespassing”. A Texas law dating back to 1997 allows Texas land owners to use purple paint markings in lieu of posting “No Trespassing” signs."

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sw9mm said:

I agree, 100%.

But the border itself is FED, dumbdhat china joe wont do anything may even sue the state.

They are putting up a fence and topping it with concertina wire and adding NO Trespassing signs - English and Spanish. if they cross it they get arrested - not processed for immediate release, no plane or bus ticket to their favorite destination, no spending money either. I hope they just feed them peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and give them all pink jump suits!  then take them back to the border and tell them to go South, if they come north again, back to jail for trespassing. 

They should paint the fence post purple!  

"Purple Paint = No Trespassing

This isn't just bad taste in paint colors, the purple paint markings, found primarily around property lines, means “No Trespassing”. A Texas law dating back to 1997 allows Texas land owners to use purple paint markings in lieu of posting “No Trespassing” signs."

 

https://www.thecentersquare.com/texas/op-ed-texas-as-a-sovereign-state-has-the-right-to-defend-its-own-borders/article_7e5999da-d2da-11eb-96e9-bb2b27184489.html

Op-Ed: Texas, as a sovereign state, has the right to defend its own borders; here’s what needs to happen now

The U.S. Constitution does not grant the federal government the exclusive authority to enforce immigration policy. The only exclusive power granted to the federal government by the Constitution that is remotely related to immigration is the legislative function to “establish a uniform rule of naturalization.” By granting this legislative role to Congress, the framers would ensure that the qualifications to become a citizen would be uniform throughout the states. However, nowhere in the Constitution or any Congressional statute is immigration enforcement granted solely to the federal government. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia expressed this same view by stating, “it seems to me entirely appropriate when the State uses the federal law (as it must) as the criterion for the exercise of its own power, and the implementation of its own policies of excluding those who do not belong there.”

The state of Texas, as a sovereign political entity, has the inherent authority to enforce its own borders and protect its citizens. Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution guarantees that the federal government shall protect each state of the Union against invasion. It is not voluntary. It is a constitutional mandate created to guarantee the protection of all the states in the Union. Anticipating that the federal government at some point may not follow the constitutional mandate, the framers added something else, another guarantee for the states. Under Article I, Section 10, Clause 3, the states reserved their sovereign authority to act in the protection of their citizens when threatened by “invasion or imminent harm.”

It is only logical to conclude that the authors of the U.S. Constitution included this expressed reservation of state sovereignty for times when the federal government is not able, or willing, to uphold its guarantee of protection under Article IV, Section 4. In other words, this reserved authority functions the same way as a “break the glass in case of emergency” scenario.

 

So the demented dribble lip aka Biden is derelict in his oath of office  :thumb:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Retcop said:

 

Guess I need to do a little brushing up re Texas and the Union. I could have sworn that by remaining a Republic, Texas had some unique advantages over States or Commonwealths that joined the Union through more traditional paths. 

I was under the impression that since Texas joined the Union as a Republic I thought that their State Government continued as a Republic, which allowed some advantages re being a Republic continued on. I must admit it has been a while since I studied up on Texas' unique relationship with the Federal Government. Time to get back up to snuff.

Sometimes I think I am more concerned about the "bluing of Texas" as people from all over the Country but especially California and the PNW. What this tells me is that the National press is trying to make the situation seem worse than it really is. This was before Biden became wedded to an Open Southern Border, and the extreme numbers that are being are being used to change our politics thru artificial demographic changes. It seems totally irregular and/or illegal for the Feds to allow anyone in with the goal for them to become citizens. 

 

Although I am ideologically opposed to open borders, I am also very concerned about the open borders as a National Security Risk. I believe that a couple of months ago, they had interdicted illegals from 43 countries. That Biden is leaving behind a whole bunch of weapons systems for the Afghan Al Qaeda to use, I don't know how one could not be concerned. .Hopefully the need for Texas to seal their boundaries will make it much easier.

No real special privileges by being a republic. Texas was Annexed by the US in 1845 - that's when the other states joined Texas! :) 
 

Texas was blue once back in the early  80s, hasn't been blue since!

Open Borders are not good for any country!  We need to close the border real tight! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe Texas can deport after all! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sw9mm said:

No real special privileges by being a republic. Texas was Annexed by the US in 1845 - that's when the other states joined Texas! :) 
 

Texas was blue once back in the early  80s, hasn't been blue since!

Open Borders are not good for any country!  We need to close the border real tight! 

 

Texas by being a sovereign Republic  can in fact LEGALLY succeed from the USA and there's absolutely NOTHING dribble lip could do  :thumb:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BushXM15 said:

 

Should have the authority to CLOSE the border and sight PUBLIC HEALTH EPIDEMIC as the reasoning :thumb:

 

That's why I was asking about any unique abilities the republic of Texas may have. 

How cool would if be if the Courts held that Texas could deport anyone who entered the State illegally.

 

I am wary of the "PUBLIC HEALTH EPIDEMIC" logic as the Source of Authority for a State Branch, as we are then agreeing with their logic for locking things down, mask mandates, limiting firearms, and all kinds of arbitrary power as long as the Executive is willing to declare an "emergency". The Courts also seem willing to bend over backwards to allow almost unlimited renewals on the Governor's' emergency declarations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BushXM15 said:

 

Texas by being a sovereign Republic  can in fact LEGALLY succeed from the USA and there's absolutely NOTHING dribble lip could do  :thumb:

I am not sure about LEGALLY seceding from the US, there is talk about it though. We would probably take La, Ok, Al, Ms, Fl + a few other southern states if we did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sw9mm said:

Maybe Texas can deport after all! 

 

I am going to look into it. That would be a hell of a ride, but then again, might be giving the Marxists the violence between persons of color and whites that would be a dream for them

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...